PDA

View Full Version : What a small world it is !!!

my2002lightning
06-19-2003, 11:51 PM
Doug/Dennis,

I noticed that Albert/Miceye in Norman, OK was still listed on the TALON boards and shot him a quick email a while back.

A little background... while I attended Univ. of OK. (1998) and BIG into Ls, etc (not yet owning one). I would cruise down to Thunder Valley (Noble, OK 1/4 mile strip), watch the action back in the day and discuss w/Albert various L points while he was changing slicks.

Well, he emailed me a while back and we spoke a while on cell this evening. He mentioned if I had met Sixpipes/Doug yet...

He has a '01 red L now (had a white '99 L) and is having a ton of #7 piston plug problems and the techs aren't cooperating! (one tech. actually is quitting ...coincidently! :eek:)

The FUNNY thing is "another" buddy of mine from long ago... Norman PD... actually knows Albert and has just now bought a '02 red L too.

I've been hearing things about this "6 deg. of separation" stuff...:confused:

Have a good evening....

Ronald...

Silver_2000
06-20-2003, 07:56 AM
Doug/Dennis,

I noticed that Albert/Miceye in Norman, OK was still listed on the TALON boards and shot him a quick email a while back.

A little background... while I attended Univ. of OK. (1998) and BIG into Ls, etc (not yet owning one). I would cruise down to Thunder Valley (Noble, OK 1/4 mile strip), watch the action back in the day and discuss w/Albert various L points while he was changing slicks.

Well, he emailed me a while back and we spoke a while on cell this evening. He mentioned if I had met Sixpipes/Doug yet...

He has a '01 red L now (had a white '99 L) and is having a ton of #7 piston plug problems and the techs aren't cooperating! (one tech. actually is quitting ...coincidently! :eek:)

The FUNNY thing is "another" buddy of mine from long ago... Norman PD... actually knows Albert and has just now bought a '02 red L too.

I've been hearing things about this "6 deg. of separation" stuff...:confused:

Have a good evening....

Ronald...

You are surprised that Lightning enthusiasts know Sixpipes ? He is THE Urban Legend. Small children line up for his signature... And me well Im infamous.

Doug