PDA

View Full Version : Safety in numbers!

Mac03Cobra
06-21-2003, 07:25 PM
I could of used some support today folks! smile.... I met up with the 03 folks and we had a good time. The ONLY L in the group!... I would have loved some other L's attending.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=472064

FYI... Heading out down George Bush, I'm happy to say the L held her own!

Mac

diablolightning
06-21-2003, 07:32 PM
I could of used some support today folks! smile.... I met up with the 03 folks and we had a good time. The ONLY L in the group!... I would have loved some other L's attending.

Mac

chip, pulley, throtle body, electric fan, cai, pr help, you be in the lead.

Do you know Bryan 03 black snake in plano?

Silver_2000
06-21-2003, 07:39 PM

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=472064

Mac

If you had posted the meet here you would have likley had some...

Doug

Mac03Cobra
06-21-2003, 08:31 PM
If you had posted the meet here you would have likley had some...

Doug

Doug, WILL DO!..... The Lightning sure got a lot of attention....

A lot of these Cobra folks would come out to the event in Hallsville
if this group would want them to? Good group of folks that love SVT cars!

Please drop me a note if any of the L folks have a GTG in the Dallas area.

L8 APEX
06-22-2003, 12:02 AM
We try not to be seen or chase around with the Stang Gang:vomit::tongue: L's don't fare well on the George Bush 190 super street racing highway.

my2002lightning
06-22-2003, 12:37 AM
Mac03,

I was looking for SOMETHING to do around the house besides "chores".... I've got a '02 red L.

Our last TALON meet netted ~15 Ls !

Try to round up your Cobra bro's for Monday night at Circuit City (75 and Parker...I think).

An ALL SVT row representin' would be classic!

I'm just looking for an excuse to get out of the house during the week! :nana2:beer:

Ronald
PS: How many :beer: did you have when you took that .jpg? It's all sideways and forked up ! :hammer::d

Mac03Cobra
06-22-2003, 06:11 AM
Yes, I know.. I didn't take that picture.... I forgot my camera. These Cobra folks are top notch. Mostly just SVT fans that like nice vehicles.

I think I heard Johnny Law was out in force on the George Bush when everyone left. The scene leaving the parking lot was a different story. It's all in good fun!

Mac03,

I was looking for SOMETHING to do around the house besides "chores".... I've got a '02 red L.

Our last TALON meet netted ~15 Ls !

Try to round up your Cobra bro's for Monday night at Circuit City (75 and Parker...I think).

An ALL SVT row representin' would be classic!

I'm just looking for an excuse to get out of the house during the week! :nana2:beer:

Ronald
PS: How many :beer: did you have when you took that .jpg? It's all sideways and forked up ! :hammer::d