PDA

View Full Version : Circuit City 6/23 ?

my2002lightning
06-22-2003, 08:14 PM
Alright! Who's in?

Emeril/HGTV and chores around the house isn't as entertaining as the HP/TQ happenings around Plano/North Dallas.

Whoever's in...let's meet at Hooter's, beer/wings it up and roll on in.

Let's ride, Regulators!

Ronald

:burnout:

diablolightning
06-23-2003, 03:46 PM
Alright! Who's in?

Emeril/HGTV and chores around the house isn't as entertaining as the HP/TQ happenings around Plano/North Dallas.

Whoever's in...let's meet at Hooter's, beer/wings it up and roll on in.

Let's ride, Regulators!

Ronald

:burnout:

:mad:Sorry to ruin the fun Ron but I think it may be shutting down. Ijust found out yesterday that some of the Bikers (andrew jk) ran from the cops on the hwy. They weren't caught but were chaced. The litering grew excesivly and people "acting a fool" may have caused an end to the meet. I will roll by CC to see if there are any "No Loitering" signs. The pigs went to the CC manager to tell him that all of it is getting too out of hand and that they want to shut it down( the car meet). I have a few friends that work a CC and he saw the popo go iin and talk to the store manager. Suposibly they are going to talk to coorperate to stop the hangout. I read in another board (wickedspeed.com) that all those guys are still going up there to get kicked off if it happens. Wicked speed are the ones that started the meet and are going to ask the ppd to send more popo to the meet like every 30min. so they can still hang out.
On another count lets head to hoo hoos :banana:and role up there:cool:. I think it will still go on although the popo will be there more often.:vomit:popo:throw:

microsuck
06-24-2003, 12:34 PM
:mad:Sorry to ruin the fun Ron but I think it may be shutting down. Ijust found out yesterday that some of the Bikers (andrew jk) ran from the cops on the hwy. They weren't caught but were chaced. Humm......
Dont recall being chased....
If it was me they must have not been doing a very good job.:roll I guess it is hard to keep up with a 200+mph bike.............
Save the tax-payers gas.:hammer:
Andrew

ps. I had a nail/screw in the rear tire that was thrown out by the centrifical force (damn!) and is now flat. looks like the L is going to get some action.

diablolightning
06-24-2003, 03:03 PM
You weren't the one thats was chased didn't you catch the jk after andrew. Well it did get busted last night and everyone tried to run the cops handed out as many tickets as they could;):roll. People ran across the street to Best Buy and were chasede out of there. it reminded me of a video I saw on svtperformance

http://www.teamnabr.com/videos/civicreality.wmv

you guys might of seen it but what the monkey.:confused:dunno what got into me:hammer:

microsuck
06-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Glad I didnt go! What were they charging them with? Standing? Expired tags?
Andrew

dboat
06-24-2003, 03:27 PM
now I feel a need to go see 2Fast2Furious.. must stop.. must stop..:evil

andy_cain
06-24-2003, 03:44 PM
Glad I didnt go! What were they charging them with? Standing? Expired tags?
Andrew

Reminds me of the old High School days at Luna RD., Emerald, and California Crossings....tickets for no front plate, even got a ticket once in a Mustang Gt because one (1) of the two buld that illuminates the license plate was burned out and made it hard to see my plates:hammer:

What really sucked is when they would block all the exits at one time and bring the chopper in with the flood light...you had to wait in line to get a ticket and they would inspect your car for alcohol and contraban:bs

diablolightning
06-25-2003, 03:08 PM
Reminds me of the old High School days at Luna RD., Emerald, and California Crossings....tickets for no front plate, even got a ticket once in a Mustang Gt because one (1) of the two buld that illuminates the license plate was burned out and made it hard to see my plates:hammer:

What really sucked is when they would block all the exits at one time and bring the chopper in with the flood light...you had to wait in line to get a ticket and they would inspect your car for alcohol and contraban:bs

You forgot Crown behind Royal at luna. Those days are pretty much over. went out there a few times but It was just a waste of gas although on night they raced for like 25min. strait.:eek2: with no cops.

Then guys from wicked speed are in search of a new place:nana2