PDA

View Full Version : cd changer mag

microsuck
06-28-2003, 10:51 AM
I know there are a bunch of guys out there with aftermarket stereos. I still have the stock one but my changer mag has been either lost or stolen. (I seldom lose things and the last time I saw it it was in the bed of my truck.....) I was wondering if anyone has thier old 6disc sitting in the closet or something and wouldn't mind if I BORROW their mag. I am getting sick of just the radio and I have alot of good music thats just sitting there. I will trade it for something if you want. Maybe my extra fuel filter?
Andrew

dboat
06-28-2003, 11:56 AM
I know there are a bunch of guys out there with aftermarket stereos. I still have the stock one but my changer mag has been either lost or stolen. (I seldom lose things and the last time I saw it it was in the bed of my truck.....) I was wondering if anyone has thier old 6disc sitting in the closet or something and wouldn't mind if I BORROW their mag. I am getting sick of just the radio and I have alot of good music thats just sitting there. I will trade it for something if you want. Maybe my extra fuel filter?
Andrew

I think I have an extra that you can borrow for a little while.. got it from radios and more.com

Dana

microsuck
06-28-2003, 12:07 PM
you da man:tu:. So, how long is a little while?

dboat
06-28-2003, 01:18 PM
you da man:tu:. So, how long is a little while?

i was gonna ask you the same thing:evil

let me see if i can find it...