PDA

View Full Version : Damn Doug you get around

99WhiteBeast
06-28-2003, 02:09 PM
I'm sitting at the bar in the Atlanta Hooters today (by Gwinnet Place Mall) and notice a "SVT Lightnings.com" sticker on the vent above the grill:cool: Had to be Doug or Sixer during their last trip to FFW:tu:

Sixpipes
06-30-2003, 07:30 AM
Sounds like the work of the infamous Dr. "G". I've been there, but I can't take credit. :cool:

Silver_2000
07-01-2003, 03:50 PM
I'm sitting at the bar in the Atlanta Hooters today (by Gwinnet Place Mall) and notice a "SVT Lightnings.com" sticker on the vent above the grill:cool: Had to be Doug or Sixer during their last trip to FFW:tu:

The Gamino Clan and I have planted SVTlightnings.com stickers at a couple Hooters in various states

:tu: For the report - Iwasnt sure they would stick it up there

Just got back from FFW in Richmond

dboat
07-01-2003, 04:51 PM
The Gamino Clan and I have planted SVTlightnings.com stickers at a couple Hooters in various states

:tu: For the report - Iwasnt sure they would stick it up there

Just got back from FFW in Richmond

Do we have pics? at least more than what has been posted on F150?

Silver_2000
07-01-2003, 05:30 PM
Do we have pics? at least more than what has been posted on F150?

I have some more pics - it will be tomorrow or the next day before I get em posted -

I am SUCH an idiot - I hurried back from VA only to realise that I have thursday and friday off... Argh....

Oh well

Doug

dboat
07-01-2003, 05:31 PM
I have some more pics - it will be tomorrow or the next day before I get em posted -

I am SUCH an idiot - I hurried back from VA only to realise that I have thursday and friday off... Argh....

Oh well

Doug

thats gotta suck.. unless you can have more fun here... like go to a Talon meeting.. right?:evil