PDA

View Full Version : the L is back safe

Tony2000
07-07-2003, 02:00 PM
Well I'm back and the L too:nana2after the trip to Chihuahua Mex. a 15 hour drive we made it back safe. giving that the fuel is bad in west Tx (91 oct)and worst in Mexico(91:roll mor like 89 oct) the L still kicked arsss to all punks with there 454SS and the famous 400 pick-ups and that was with out the chip:burnout::burnout:.Well after being stoped 8 times in 1 week for speeding:( and 1 for no seat belt with four in the cab and so on I had to head home. a few cops actualy acepted my 20 dollars donation to the contry but others didn't and to my surprice the ones that didn't the fine was only 5 to 10 dollars :roll. I tryed my best to be good but every placed I looked people wanted to race. One officer told me that I was going 20 klm over and that he clocked me with his truck:nono:, he gladly remuved his charges when I introdused Jackson to him. On my way back I hit I10 to San Antonio and up I20 to Dallas put the L on cruse at 75mph and sudenly I was passing every one when I hit a speed trap and it showed 87mph ,holly crap my gears and my wheels were not adjusted to my pcm and with out the chip I was going waaaayyyyyyy faster no wonder why I got stoped so much.:roll

diablolightning
07-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Are you from chihuahua or down there on buisness? I'm surprised they didn't accept the donation:rollThey always take it thats why they stop you. They stop you when they feel like getting something to eat and not wanting to pay. The police department is so corrupt:rollit's not even funny. The best is when you open the L up on the toll roads if you know whatn I'm talking about. :tu:

Glad to hear your back and everything went good. Last time I went the L was totalled and the insurance still hasn't payed up.:flaming: