PDA

View Full Version : Installin' da Blinders man!

Logan
07-08-2003, 05:53 PM
Installin' the Blinder this afternoon... Got all the "Inside" stuff done, just have to mount the two heads to the front grill assy...That'll be tomorrow mornin', too damn hot out there...

Lil On/Off switch to turn it off after slowin' down, and the LED is green when normal, red when defeatin' the fuzz... Audio speaker for it is attached underneath the dash...

http://www.logansgarage.com/images/blinder1.jpg

my2002lightning
07-08-2003, 08:27 PM
Logan,

Is that the driver's-side roof-pillar "oh-****" handle just above the gauge mount assy.?

I'm thinking not since your dash is so close to the gauge.

I've seen some gauge pillar assy's mount in it's place.

Ronald

Logan
07-08-2003, 08:46 PM
Just a single gauge pod mounted on the A pillar, directly underneath the handle...

David N
07-08-2003, 11:40 PM
Logan,

looks bad a$$ :tu: ,,,wonder where you get the idea....LOL mine should be soon soon....

L8 APEX
07-08-2003, 11:41 PM
Logan,

looks bad a$$ :tu: ,,,wonder where you get the idea....LOL mine should be soon soon....
Lookin' good Logan:tu: Nice gauge install as well:twitch:

Logan
07-09-2003, 07:23 AM
David, I figured that's the way you'd want it buddy... :)

Terry, where can I get more of those stupid push pin black pluggy thingies for the pod?

L8 APEX
07-09-2003, 09:00 AM
David, I figured that's the way you'd want it buddy... :)

Terry, where can I get more of those stupid push pin black pluggy thingies for the pod?
Try AutoZone's rack of fasteners.

Logan
07-09-2003, 11:09 AM
Ok...

Got the rest of it installed this am... Decided to mount it all proper with the adapters instead of gluing the modules....Which required the removal of the front grille assy and housing, fabbing up two mounting plates and then finally mounting the two heads, aligning em and putting everything back together...

It's all the shizzy now, fo' sure...