PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Numbers!

TxBolt
07-13-2003, 12:18 PM
I'm happy no detonation and she performed well. The first run on my safe side their thing fell out so I didn't get air/fuel reading so I ended up having to pay 20.00 extra. Safe side #1 396.69rwhp , torque 482.22 , Air/fuel 12 all the way across. Side #2 421.56rwhp , 451.37 torque , Air/fuel Almost 13 all the way cross. She performed so good without problems she deserves some nitrous! :nana2 :nana2 :nana2 My exaust blew black stuff all over the wall and their computer set up. The dyno was real clean when I got there. Since the Talon club is coming in 2 weeks their going to need a Lightning wall! I must have been the first Lightning:D Yall on on the board for the 26th at Keith Crafts. Good Luck!

wesman
07-13-2003, 12:55 PM
I'm happy no detonation and she performed well. The first run on my safe side their thing fell out so I didn't get air/fuel reading so I ended up having to pay 20.00 extra. Safe side #1 396.69rwhp , torque 482.22 , Air/fuel 12 all the way across. Side #2 421.56rwhp , 451.37 torque , Air/fuel Almost 13 all the way cross. She performed so good without problems she deserves some nitrous! :nana2 :nana2 :nana2 My exaust blew black stuff all over the wall and their computer set up. The dyno was real clean when I got there. Since the Talon club is coming in 2 weeks their going to need a Lightning wall! I must have been the first Lightning:D Yall on on the board for the 26th at Keith Crafts. Good Luck!

Ummm....I would definitely get a much much more conservative tune than that for the nitrous runs....13 off the bottle is too high IMO, way too high when throwing nitrous into the equation.

--wes

TxBolt
07-13-2003, 03:19 PM
Ummm....I would definitely get a much much more conservative tune than that for the nitrous runs....13 off the bottle is too high IMO, way too high when throwing nitrous into the equation. First I need the deniro! I will buy a seperate chip. :burnout:

wesman
07-13-2003, 04:06 PM
First I need the deniro! I will buy a seperate chip. :burnout:

I've got a Superchips Flipchip I can't use since I installed the KB. You're welcome to use it until you get some more dinero....not sure what kind of tune you have (JDM,PSP,JLP) obviously if it's not a JDM tune my chip wont help you.

If you want the chip I'll mail it to you, you're responsible for the burn tho :beer:

--wes

TxBolt
07-13-2003, 07:13 PM
You're welcome to use it until you get some more dinero.. Thanks for the offer Wes. It will be a little bit before I have the nitrous. I'm so happy its running like this, it hasen't ran like this in a year and a half! :tu: