PDA

View Full Version : more keith craft screw ups

microsuck
08-01-2003, 07:16 PM
took my nitrous bottles in today to get filled. one was okay, but they broke the valve on my NX bottle! I told them it was already open and I guess he wanted to open it further. stupid fcuker. It stripped off the plastic handle and they couldent close the valve. WTF!:flaming: And then they started talking about charging me for the nitrous that blew out! Double WTF:flaming: well, there went a $120 bottle into thin air. I cant believe that shat.:Bullshit they started complaining about their nitrous and I said "how about you dont complain over losing less than $9 of n2o and I wont complain about losing a $120 bottle. a-holes. I am going to the gym......

ken cryder
08-03-2003, 05:32 AM
andrew a freind of mine has a nx automatic bottle opener he wants a $100 for . then you could open or close it with out stopping.

ken

dboat
08-03-2003, 06:58 AM
took my nitrous bottles in today to get filled. one was okay, but they broke the valve on my NX bottle! I told them it was already open and I guess he wanted to open it further. stupid fcuker. It stripped off the plastic handle and they couldent close the valve. WTF!:flaming: And then they started talking about charging me for the nitrous that blew out! Double WTF:flaming: well, there went a $120 bottle into thin air. I cant believe that shat.:Bullshit they started complaining about their nitrous and I said "how about you dont complain over losing less than $9 of n2o and I wont complain about losing a $120 bottle. a-holes. I am going to the gym......

Andrew, arent they going to make good on fixing your bottle that they broke?

microsuck
08-03-2003, 07:38 PM
ken, the whole thing is shot, the auto wont work. It is a baby 1.5lb bottle too. they dont have auto openers for that size yet. I havent asked them to fix it because I am not 100% sure that it worked because I bought it off ebay and that was my first time to fill it. I am going to call NX and see if I can get it covered under warranty. I dissassembled it today and found the faulty part. There is a hex piece that turns and seals the valve. It was made of brass (why?) and stripped out. I may be able to just get and new part from NX for a few bonez. wish me luck.
Andrew.
ps, I guess I will have to be happy with only 285hp on the bike for now. It will be nice to get that 50 shot on there though.