PDA

View Full Version : Trying Out New Mods At Kennadale This Sunday

bobbywade69
08-01-2003, 09:57 PM
Going To Try Out My New Mods This Sunday At Kenndale, Was Running A Flat 9 When The Truck Was Stock. Now I Put A Chip And A Air Max Cold Air Kit On, It Seems To Have Alot More Balls To It, Don't Know What It Will Run But I Hopefull Like A 8.7 Or 8.6 Would Be Nice. Wish Me Luck.

P.s. I Will Be Meeting Ya At This Months Talon Meeting For The First Time, See Ya'll There!!!

P.S.S I'M THE ONLY L OUT THERE EVERY SUNDAY, I WAS HOPING I COULD GET SOME MORE L OUT THERE, SO CAN ANYONE MAKE IT OUT THERE THIS SUNDAY AND HELP ME OUT SMOKING MUST OF THE PUNK KIDS OUT HERE!!! ITS $10 TO GET IN AND LADYS ARE FREE AND GATES OPEN AT 5:00PM. HOPE TO SEE YA OUT THERE, THERE NOT MANY L AROUND THIS FORT WORTH AREA I'M KINDA BY MYSELF OUTHERE IN MY L.

Bobby

ken cryder
08-03-2003, 05:37 AM
you should have come out and run sat 02 it was a great event . i got to the semis in my class before beating myself , but got a nice trophy anyway. the heat was the only problem . couldn't get better than 7.9s .

ken

dboat
08-03-2003, 06:56 AM
you should have come out and run sat 02 it was a great event . i got to the semis in my class before beating myself , but got a nice trophy anyway. the heat was the only problem . couldn't get better than 7.9s .

ken

way to go Ken:nana2

Heat is our mortal enemy.:flaming:
Dana

StormShadow
08-03-2003, 05:02 PM
I ran Friday night at San Antonio Raceway and didn't get better than a 13.82. Heat sux.:mad:

StormShadow
08-03-2003, 06:39 PM
Sounds like fun. I'll meet you there next sunday at 5pm

microsuck
08-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Heat is our mortal enemy.:flaming:
Dana

my new water/alcy injection system seems to be overcoming that quite nicely:evil
Andrew