PDA

View Full Version : Back from Vegas... we miss anything ?

my2002lightning
08-01-2003, 11:29 PM
Got in a few hours ago and we're BEAT! D@mn !:hammer::beer:

Althought, my younger BRO.'s wedding at The Paris wedding was cutsie, MGM reception on the patio was entertaining, what a way to spend a "vacation" baby-sitting parents who've NEVER flown! :confused:

I'm still digging around looking for the .jpg(s) of me w/the 3 Ferrari's and the Viper "FOR RENT"...

Saw one '02 TB L on the strip cruising along ... that "made" the trip worth it for me... :D

Ronald

L8 APEX
08-01-2003, 11:36 PM
You missed Dana and Nathan's announcement of leaving Texas for more prosporous lands. We'll miss one of them:rollI must say "I thouroughly entertain myself":tongue: What sucks is when others can't laugh with you, they have to get pissy over simple mis understandings:Bullshit

my2002lightning
08-01-2003, 11:48 PM
I caught both of those announcements prior and am remise to see them leave for "higher" reasons. We all have to do that from time-to-time.

Terry,
Just don't SLAM Dana's fav. eating est.s or he'll go ape-sh!t on you! :hammer::beer::roll

dboat
08-02-2003, 02:16 AM
Just don't SLAM Dana's fav. eating est.s or he'll go ape-sh!t on you! :hammer::beer::rollhttp://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/talon/clear.gif
I dont even remember that one but that is probably true.. depends on the place though... Uncle Julios especially.. not much on Don Pablos though, although after a year in Erie, Don Pablos will probably sound pretty good:evil
We'll miss one of them:roll

Which one would that be?:crying::hammer:

Kim and I will miss you guys. She was just starting to get into the whole Talon scene..

Dana

my2002lightning
08-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Dana,

Look-up Phil (aka 93Cobra) on f150online.com/L board. Laney and I got to know him and his fiance Becky pretty good while we were in OH. Laney actually set them up! :D

He's in Medina, OH which is about 30 mi. south of Cleveland. He has a '02 True Blue L.

Later,

Ronald