PDA

View Full Version : Not the smartest thing I've ever done ...

my2002lightning
08-05-2003, 05:53 PM
but I was leaving work today and pulled up to the 2-left turn lane going north at Preston/Headquarter's Drive in Plano. A brand-new black Vette (no Z06) pulls up beside me - Gold's Gym prettyboy - we nod and I point left and up-out.

Then Plano PD rolls up opposite us at the intersection. Light turns green for me and Mr. Clean - we roll on through the intersection easily...keeping an eye on Officer Fife in the rear-view back at the intersection (radar detector not going off!). :D
We're even and nail it going toward toward Hwy. 121 ! :nana2All I could hear (windows down) was the S/C screaming loud and him grabbing gears. I see the Preston/121 intersection coming up FAST with him next to me.

I look down, see 90+ and hit the whoa pedal. Mr. Clean and I were both like :d !

What a drive home after my big, stressful presentation at work! :beer::tu:

Ronald

MrsMy2002Lightning
08-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Going to grocery store then right home eh? Isn't 121 the other way? tisk tisk tisk... In trouble again.

Signed ... The Warden

Moonshine
08-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Going to grocery store then right home eh?
Signed ... The Warden

She sends you to the grocery store too? Dude, you are OWNED. :evil

my2002lightning
08-06-2003, 07:37 PM
She sends you to the grocery store too? Dude, you are OWNED. :evilYeah...so ?!? :d No one said I had to take the shortest way to the gro. store from work.

...but not as OWNED as these Vettes and Vipers! :burnout:

http://www.metricchemical.com/crash.asf

This Z-06/Farmer guy was smart/lucky to hang back and shoot-the-gap through the melee !

That Z-06 sounds mean! :tu:

Ronald