PDA

View Full Version : Adjustable shocks FS.

L8 APEX
08-14-2003, 11:18 PM
I ordered a set of adjustable shocks for a customer and the sorry SOB went and bought something else:bs The fronts are NIB and the rears were demo for a week. Must be a stock height Lightning or 2" shackles only, not for lowered trucks. The fronts are 9way adj. rears are 5 way adj. They are Rancho/Monroe but they work like QA1's for a fraction of the price. $220 for the set, installation is available for $40 bucks.

dboat
08-14-2003, 11:26 PM
I ordered a set of adjustable shocks for a customer and the sorry SOB went and bought something else:bs The fronts are NIB and the rears were demo for a week. Must be a stock height Lightning or 2" shackles only, not for lowered trucks. The fronts are 9way adj. rears are 5 way adj. They are Rancho/Monroe but they work like QA1's for a fraction of the price. $220 for the set, installation is available for $40 bucks.

would they do anything for ride quality on mine? 2" lower in rear 1" in front..

still have stock Bilsteins./..

L8 APEX
08-15-2003, 12:00 AM
would they do anything for ride quality on mine? 2" lower in rear 1" in front..

still have stock Bilsteins./..
No sir you fall into the lowered class, QA1's for you.

andy_cain
08-15-2003, 01:23 AM
Is the same applicable for the 2 inch shackles on mine????
I could "be your Huckleberry":D

Maybe you could work that in along with my high flow cats, new jets in the spray plate (100 shot) and I now want 5 inch tips on each side and they need to be nickle plated and as shinney as a Smith and Wesson model 19:bows

Who says size doesn't matter...must be someone with 3 inch tips...LOL:D

L8 APEX
08-15-2003, 07:09 AM
Is the same applicable for the 2 inch shackles on mine????
I could "be your Huckleberry":D

Maybe you could work that in along with my high flow cats, new jets in the spray plate (100 shot) and I now want 5 inch tips on each side and they need to be nickle plated and as shinney as a Smith and Wesson model 19:bows

Who says size doesn't matter...must be someone with 3 inch tips...LOL:D
Yeah that should work:tu:

andy_cain
08-15-2003, 07:06 PM
Scooped em up:beer:

See, "I am your Huckleberry":nana2
Now I just need to sell my Bassani X pipe catback system and add the high flow cats and the PR catback to my "L".:beer: