PDA

View Full Version : Wayne

L8 APEX
08-26-2003, 11:14 PM
Your new traction bars are the shizzle dizzy! They are dark metallic charcoal color:cool: Or they were before I swapped them for my bright red ones:eek2: After the Fall shootout we need to pull the motor/tranny out and build her right. I want this thing lifting tires and running tens next year:beer:.

blueoval01
08-27-2003, 12:07 AM
Crap, and I wanted to be the first with "shizzle dizzy" ........

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for seconds and/or thirds :hammer:

andy_cain
08-27-2003, 09:23 AM
Your new traction bars are the shizzle dizzy! They are dark metallic charcoal color:cool: Or they were before I swapped them for my bright red ones:eek2: After the Fall shootout we need to pull the motor/tranny out and build her right. I want this thing lifting tires and running tens next year:beer:.

SWEEEEETTTTNESSSSS
:beer:

I agree, I think to throw more at her than I am now would ultimatly end up in disaster (BTFU to coin your phrase) but she runs damn strong now for a stock block and tranny....then again, i have the best tuner :nana2

I still need to design a plastic PVC roll cage that is like the TYCO snap together model that looks real enough to pass inspection....that is a fishbowl schematic waiting on a good fishbowl margarita :evil

And just to remind folks....my dyno#'s again: (subject to change daily/hourly)

dboat
08-27-2003, 09:28 AM
SWEEEEETTTTNESSSSS
:beer:

And just to remind folks....my dyno#'s again: (subject to change daily/hourly)

Hey, what happened to that long a$$ manly sig? :evil

Dana

andy_cain
08-27-2003, 09:38 AM
I am updating it with various "Shizzle Dizzy":rll:

StormShadow
08-27-2003, 09:50 PM
what about my bars Terry? What color are they gonna be?

L8 APEX
08-27-2003, 10:00 PM
They will be DSG for you:rll: