PDA

View Full Version : Chased A True Blue Today On I-20!

TxBolt
08-27-2003, 06:51 PM
The true blue has a Stephen F. Austin sticker on the back window and a Lightning banner of some kind on the front. Just wondering if you post on here? Anyway I stayed with you for about 50 miles at 100mph in my 1991 Chevy Lumina!! :rll: I try and meet all Lightning owners. Even if yall think "whats this a$$ in that Chevy want!" :beer: Thought I would say "Hi!" and post to see. Crazy driving nut!!! :nana2 :nana2

TXBLU
08-28-2003, 08:07 AM
It wasn't me!!! I usually don't think bad thoughts about folks wanting to keep pace with me. I figure they like to play in traffic too! I'm usually checking the traffic patterns up ahead so I can get by folks with the minimum of fuss, so try to keep up. Sometimes it's hard to do in a car (vs. the L) 'cause you sit so relatively low. As long as you stay alert and don't over-drive your car (I don't know how well Luminas behave at speed), it's all fun. You can play catch-up with me any time. Just remember I'm going to slow down a bit when I get close to the lane cloggers!!! Sometimes they just don't see you coming (or care). :tu:

microsuck
08-28-2003, 06:36 PM
The true blue has a Stephen F. Austin sticker on the back window and a Lightning banner of some kind on the front. Just wondering if you post on here? Anyway I stayed with you for about 50 miles at 100mph in my 1991 Chevy Lumina!! :rll: I try and meet all Lightning owners. Even if yall think "whats this a$$ in that Chevy want!" :beer: Thought I would say "Hi!" and post to see. Crazy driving nut!!! :nana2 :nana2
thats RC's truck. he lives in burleson and goes to school in SFA. He posts as RCrown or something. We went to HS together.