PDA

View Full Version : fog lights are gone

ken cryder
09-03-2003, 10:57 PM
my fog lights are gone and a funny looking things are in there place . i think it's called dual ram air . they also go through this box with chilled water running through it . hmmm i wonder if it's going to help at the track .

ken

my2002lightning
09-03-2003, 11:22 PM
More fresh/cool air introduced to the engine compartment is ALWAYS a good thing!

A number of the Open Track guys use venting systems to cool rotors, etc.

Ronald

ken cryder
09-03-2003, 11:32 PM
this doesn't go into the engine compartment but into the intake it's self . while going through a chilled water system before it gets to the MAF.

i cut the lights out and mounted air fiters in thier place , and pipe it together before going into the intake.

ken

microsuck
09-03-2003, 11:37 PM
ken, you are one crazy redneck. its just like me, one thing after another. watch out for those houses!
Andrew

ken cryder
09-04-2003, 12:55 AM
andrew i also going to try out the water alcy friday night . i used a dry nos nozzle , and i'm starting with a 22 jet , and i will adjust it from there . maybe it will let me run a bigger shot . we will see .

ken

microsuck
09-04-2003, 09:08 AM
ken, what pressure pump did you decide to run. 22 jet is alot of water. have you check the atomization level by spraying it when its not in the intake? Good Luck Dogg!
Andrew