PDA

View Full Version : Happy B'Day Rob Jr.

L8 APEX
09-10-2003, 01:03 AM
Let me know what it feels like on the other side of the hill:rll: Now I know who to ask about black and white television without remotes:D I already learned all about how they gathered around the radio in the living room for broadcasts of Howdy Doody, Lone Ranger, and War of the Worlds from Sixpipes:eek2:

jcblack
09-10-2003, 05:09 PM
Happy 20th birthday Rob:rll::rll::rll:

andy_cain
09-10-2003, 05:13 PM
:beer:Happy B-Day

02BOLT
09-10-2003, 05:25 PM
Yeah, it sucks gettin' old, but I reckon it's better than the alternative!:eek:
Appreciate the shout out...Ya'll have fun tonight at Kennedale:(. I'll holler to ya later:beer:

Rob

andy_cain
09-10-2003, 07:39 PM
Yeah, it sucks gettin' old, but I reckon it's better than the alternative!:eek:
Appreciate the shout out...Ya'll have fun tonight at Kennedale:(. I'll holler to ya later:beer:

Rob

I have your Ennis runs on camcorder and will try to burn them to VHS in the next few days...Crawford watched it last night and still seems to sound the same to all of us.
The runs after the 104 fuel do not have that sound....
I will get it to you shortly, judge for yourself, the audio is pretty clear.

my2002lightning
09-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Rob,
Happy B-Day! :beer: You deserve a brew and a lap-dance!http://www.ectona.org/Mysmilies/Smilies/freu.gif

How many does this make? 33+ for me.

Take care,

Ronald

PS: I agree with you on your "better than the alternative" statement.:)

02BOLT
09-10-2003, 10:55 PM
I have your Ennis runs on camcorder and will try to burn them to VHS in the next few days...Crawford watched it last night and still seems to sound the same to all of us.
The runs after the 104 fuel do not have that sound....
I will get it to you shortly, judge for yourself, the audio is pretty clear.

Thanks Wayne. I'm sending the chip back and having it converted to a flip, with a 93 octane program and a 100 octane program. We dynoed the truck again on Monday. Made one pull with 13psi(same as at Ennis), then we put the 3" upper on and made a pull at 15psi. She made 445hp/530tq(SAE) w/ 13psi and 465hp/550tq(SAE) w/ 15psi. Both pulls sounded great.
The thing that's confusing me about ya'll hearing detonation is that it should've slowed way down, because detonation KILLS the engines ability to make HP. But she ran identical times and mph w/ the 104. Believe me, I know what it sounds like and it is extremely audible. At any rate, like I mentioned earlier, I'm sending the chip back to JL just to be SAFE. In the mean time, I'm gonna keep a mixture of 104 in the tank so I can still play.
Did I mention, this SOB pulls its a$$ off @ 15psi!:nana2
I'll be looking forward to checking out that vid.:tu:

Alpine
09-10-2003, 11:27 PM
Thanks Wayne. I'm sending the chip back and having it converted to a flip, with a 93 octane program and a 100 octane program. We dynoed the truck again on Monday. Made one pull with 13psi(same as at Ennis), then we put the 3" upper on and made a pull at 15psi. She made 445hp/530tq(SAE) w/ 13psi and 465hp/550tq(SAE) w/ 15psi. Both pulls sounded great.
The thing that's confusing me about ya'll hearing detonation is that it should've slowed way down, because detonation KILLS the engines ability to make HP. But she ran identical times and mph w/ the 104. Believe me, I know what it sounds like and it is extremely audible. At any rate, like I mentioned earlier, I'm sending the chip back to JL just to be SAFE. In the mean time, I'm gonna keep a mixture of 104 in the tank so I can still play.
Did I mention, this SOB pulls its a$$ off @ 15psi!:nana2
I'll be looking forward to checking out that vid.:tu:
....it's all :Bullshit Rob is getting senile in his old age. Last week he forgot his false teeth when we went to the dyno, man was I embarassed.:banana::banana::banana:

99WhiteBeast
09-10-2003, 11:38 PM
Happy B-day Rob:tu:

I might go back out tomorrow just to spectate and watch the KB bling bling truck make a few passes:bows

02BOLT
09-10-2003, 11:51 PM
....it's all :Bullshit Rob is getting senile in his old age. Last week he forgot his false teeth when we went to the dyno, man was I embarassed.:banana::banana::banana:

I love you too Jeffrey:tongue:

Thanks, Steve! I just hope the rain holds off!