PDA

View Full Version : Plans

andy_cain
09-12-2003, 11:34 AM
Anyone doing anything tonight in this drizzle weather...I have been working abnormally hard for the past few days and need a break...can no longer think clear :confused:
I am tired of answering customer calls non-stop, working on useless presentations, sitting on conferance calls, and would prefer to just turn all electronics off and do something fun............without costing $180. to have the pool cleaned due to some bimbo.

Must have male bonding time...ahahahahaha !!!! {Tim Allen voice}

PoorSvtman
09-12-2003, 12:03 PM
Yea i hear ya on that! Im so tired of work and customers... I needs to stop drizzling and dry up

andy_cain
09-12-2003, 01:00 PM
After these next two con-calls...I am turning all electronics off and come hell or high water goint to find some fun/entertainment.....
:D

PoorSvtman
09-12-2003, 06:47 PM
Im finaly off work, but i found out that one of my friends friends is going back to japan 2morow.. So party tonight :beer:

cpeapea
09-12-2003, 07:09 PM
damn wayne if i wasnt so sick we could go hit up the clubs or something :(

my2002lightning
09-12-2003, 08:07 PM
Wayne,

I hear ya' on the crazy work week! It almost took an act of Congress to take 1/2 a day off today to get my Loud-Mouth put on at Terry's shop... and that's working OT last weekend and part of this Sunday!

I don't mind it THAT much since I'm an hourly contractor. http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/headbang.gif:D

I spoke with Masta' Tom earlier and he's "hemmed up in the corner" with the new puppy, etc.

Besides, I should probably stay home tonight, relax, grill a steak with "The Warden", watch the rain and throw in a DVD or something.

Ronald

dboat
09-12-2003, 08:46 PM
catch a last minute flight and come up here.. the weather is great and we can hit some of the bars up here... :evil

my2002lightning
09-12-2003, 09:45 PM
Dana,

Off topic, when you going to change your TALON avatar to a .jpg taken in PA? Huh?http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/poke.gif:D

What's going on in Erie, PA. this pm?

Ronald

dboat
09-13-2003, 06:51 AM
Dana,

Off topic, when you going to change your TALON avatar to a .jpg taken in PA? Huh?http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/poke.gif:D

Ronald

Not a bad idea.. I guess after it gets here.. King Kong is still in Dallas and given what I have seen here it will be one of the 10 fastest vehicles in town. I did see a Viper at the gas station the other night:eek2:.. The I will seek out a suitable venue, maybe the race track.. who knows..

whats going on? Well the Stones are in town for a concert, Pamela Anderson is here for a short vacation and is hanging out in one of the local pubs, there is a Formula One race next weekend and the NHRA track is jumping anticipating them here this weekend as well... so not too much:evil

I really havent been here long enough to get into the local scene, esp with just starting work this week.. but the weather is to die for. No rain, sunny, highs in the mid 70's with lows in the mid to low 60's. Get up every morning and open the windows and let in the fresh air, no ozone alert here.. ahhh yes nirvana..
at least you guys got some rain, I heard it did sprinkle a little there:evil and that also cooled things down a bit. Kim and I will be glad when the house sells so she can join me full time. We plan on doing our exploring then. Will head over to Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo. Look all around town here, Toronto is a three hour drive.. Supposedly, NYC is only a 6 hour drive away too.. So many places to go and see..

Thanks for asking.. been house hunting recently?

dboat
09-13-2003, 09:16 PM
Dana,

Ronald

Ronald, now that you have lived in the State of Tx long past the state law for getting new plates and a drivers liscense:nono:, when are you gonna change that rainbow front and reat plate on yours and get a new avatar? :hammer:

Dana

blueoval01
09-13-2003, 09:55 PM
..... Thanks for asking.. been house hunting recently?
Dana, you still doing the FSBO thang?

dboat
09-13-2003, 10:01 PM
Dana, you still doing the FSBO thang?

yes sir... am learning the ways of the real estate world... :eek:

blueoval01
09-13-2003, 10:27 PM
OK,
I have asked a Realtor friend of mine to look at it......
Just for a professional second opinion.
Never hurts ...

my2002lightning
09-13-2003, 10:33 PM
Dana,

I will have you know that I was trying to get my tags/license issue resolved on Friday afternoon, but Terry's exhaust guy was swamped (I was waiting 2 hours before I pulled it up on the lift - not complaining.) and I had to fight rush-hour traffic with steady rain through downtown back to Plan-0 as you say.

Pammy Anderson in Erie for VACATION ?!? :confused:. I woulda' run around there to get a pic taken with a LEGEND, but the whole Tommy/Kid Rock/hep. thing! http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/loser.gif.

F1/NHRA, very cool. If you go, take plenty of .jpgs and post up!

It's 71 F here now as I post and it almost feels chilly outside.

I saw 2 oncoming Vipers today in The Colony/Little Elm - one Red w/twin white "skunk" stripes and an Orange one I think ( I was at speed and was hunting smooth spots in the highway). I flashed the brights a time-or-3 and they acknowledged.

We've been house hunting as of late and found sorta' what we're looking for, but want my job to become a bit more stable before I take the "plunge".

my2002lightning
09-13-2003, 10:45 PM
Dana,

I just saw blueoval's post... my Architect cousin here in Plano has had his TX Real Estate license for almost a year now and seems to be doing well. He drives an F-Body, but he's family.:D

I can ask him if he can help you if you would like.

PM or post-up if your interested.

Ronald

BTW, he and his Xerox Mgt. GF are OU grads as well living here in DFW! :nana2

dboat
09-14-2003, 11:12 AM
Dana,

I will have you know that I was trying to get my tags/license issue resolved on Friday afternoon, but Terry's exhaust guy was swamped (I was waiting 2 hours before I pulled it up on the lift - not complaining.) and I had to fight rush-hour traffic with steady rain through downtown back to Plan-0 as you say.

Ok but you are on notice buddy.:evil Otherwise this sounds like a democrat talking, "I had the best of intentions but I have a ton of excuses..." Lets get this thing done in a week or so, otherwise, we may think that you really LIKE the rainbow plate and dont want to be associated with the Lone Star State and the south:mad:.... The best part for me is that PA doesnt require a front plate so I am way on to that stuff..
Good luck on the house hunting, Kim and I have come to realize the gem we have in Dallas, to get the same up here is gonna cost a lot more money..:hammer::crying: