PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone on 360 say 2ish????

diablolightning
09-16-2003, 05:47 PM
I drive on 360 every day and I stopped by a small used car dealer "stadium auto" they had a black 02 for sale i asked how much he said $28,500:hammer::rll: has 16k on her and what looks like a JDM stage 1 with a big pulley couldn't tell the # but looked like a 4 or a 6'er. I test drove and was nice but the lowest i got him was 27,500. After that i got back on 360 heading north and traffic kinda slumped to 40mph. I see lights and think another accident:hammer:. well It was I guess what you call a "speed trap" 2 cop cars had people pulled over and about 10-12 cop bikes had people pulle over for about a mile span of highway.:eek2: did anyone see that or was part of it?

Very uncool:mad:!

To top it off, when I got on 183 east there was a popo van on a bridge with the lights on a radar gun and a radio. I thought to my self. "self wtf could she be doing?" Dugh. So I just took 161 instead didn't wanna be part of "the operation" if you will.:Bullshit:mad::nono:

L8 APEX
09-17-2003, 12:26 AM
I stopped by Stadium Auto once.. They are a rip off joint I see stuff sit there for months/years. They have had an anniversary T/A for 6 months or better. I saw the L arrive about a month ago. Don't waste your time again..