PDA

View Full Version : Ennis FFW tomorrow-Free ticket

99WhiteBeast
09-20-2003, 06:30 PM
Paid for a two day pit pass today and will be unable to make it tomorrow due to fatherly responsibilites.

Dang I'm missing out on Tony's famous fajitias two years in row:(

andy_cain
09-20-2003, 11:20 PM
Paid for a two day pit pass today and will be unable to make it tomorrow due to fatherly responsibilites.

You really do loose, I am only going tomorrow for the fajitas:nana2

L8 APEX
09-20-2003, 11:39 PM
I will baby sit for you:twitch:. I need to run out to the Ranch tomorrow to shake out the truck setup before L Fest. That sucks they make you buy two days up front:Bullshit

cpeapea
09-21-2003, 10:58 AM
bah i just walked in for free

99WhiteBeast
09-22-2003, 07:44 AM
I will baby sit for you:twitch:. I need to run out to the Ranch tomorrow to shake out the truck setup before L Fest. That sucks they make you buy two days up front:Bullshit

You scared the crap out of her at the TMS road course last year. I mentioned that to her and she said "the crazy guy with flames on his truck-oh no":rll:

L8 APEX
09-22-2003, 08:30 AM
Tell her no this guy doesn't have any flames:twitch: As I recall she said it was fun and why wasn't your truck fast like that. Oh well women are always changing the story. What is hard is when young people ride with me and I tell them "never encourage or ride with someone that drives like this". I worry some high school punk with a TransAm is going to screw up trying to impress his date:hammer:

andy_cain
09-22-2003, 11:10 AM

Hey Steve:
I don't want you to feel left out....BUT, .... :beer:

99WhiteBeast
09-22-2003, 03:23 PM
Dang it:hammer: