PDA

View Full Version : state fair display

Tony2000
10-06-2003, 12:40 AM
http://www.svttexas.com/Forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5170
Wayne and I atended this event last year and it was very fun, I cheked with them to see if we could do this again and they welcomed us if we can come up with a # of who can atend we shoud have a good time out there.

Tony2000.

andy_cain
10-06-2003, 01:57 AM
http://www.svttexas.com/Forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5170
Wayne and I atended this event last year and it was very fun, I cheked with them to see if we could do this again and they welcomed us if we can come up with a # of who can atend we shoud have a good time out there.

Tony2000.
What date is it on Tony?
It was alot of fun last year, I would like to do it again:beer:

Tony2000
10-06-2003, 02:24 AM
Oct.11 and we need to be there by 7 or 8 am.

tliss
10-06-2003, 07:53 AM
I was considering this, but I'm heading out to New Orleans the 11th. Damn, it would have been a good time, plus I want to go tot the State Fair sooner or later. Have a blast for me....

Tom

devildog92
10-06-2003, 08:58 AM
I was considering this, but I'm heading out to New Orleans the 11th. Damn, it would have been a good time, plus I want to go tot the State Fair sooner or later. Have a blast for me....

Tom

I went Saturday to the fair, it was ok except for the amount of people. Great auto show displays. I found it neat that there is a F250 Harley coming out this year. They had it on display with the 6.0 diesel motor. They also had two new Titans there, as well as a GTO. Toyota is coming out with a new line of less-expensive cars called the Scion (Toyotas answer to the aftermarket accessibility of the Civic). I did not see any Lightnings or Cobras, and I guess Mercury is dropping the Marauder because that was not there either. The new F150 was present, and it is SWEET. They had a SRT-10 Ram, and despite what some die-hard blue ovalists will say, it was very good looking, interior and exterior-wise. Overall it was a great show display.