PDA

View Full Version : stepping up to the plate AGAIN...

devildog92
10-06-2003, 04:07 PM
ok guys, I am considering in Novermber getting back into a L again. As some of you may know I had to sell my True Blue because of a job change, and I have mourned the loss ever since. I have talked to Terry ALOT about getting a used Vette, and I am still considering a Vette quite a bit, but I really miss the versatility AND the power of the L, whereas with the Vette I'd only have mucho power. Anything about the '04's that would be different than my '02 I had, besides the colors ( I love the DSG) and a 6-disk changer now???

Thanks guys,

wesman
10-06-2003, 04:12 PM
ok guys, I am considering in Novermber getting back into a L again. As some of you may know I had to sell my True Blue because of a job change, and I have mourned the loss ever since. I have talked to Terry ALOT about getting a used Vette, and I am still considering a Vette quite a bit, but I really miss the versatility AND the power of the L, whereas with the Vette I'd only have mucho power. Anything about the '04's that would be different than my '02 I had, besides the colors ( I love the DSG) and a 6-disk changer now???

Thanks guys,
Are they making '04's ?

I thought they were taking a year off.:confused:

--wes

dboat
10-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Are they making '04's ?

I thought they were taking a year off.:confused:

--wes
they are making 04's from what I have heard, but they will look just like the 03's..

andy_cain
10-06-2003, 06:18 PM
They are going to be called "The Heritage Edtion"...whatever the hell that means.
They are bringing Silver back for "04" according to the guy in Kansas at the SVT Trailer.

Silver_2000
10-06-2003, 06:29 PM
04's are already on the street