PDA

View Full Version : A good finish to a bad day

L8 APEX
10-10-2003, 12:06 AM
I appreciate the support from you guys today. It was a nice end to a hecktic day working on all those L's and HD. While driving my own vehicle around today I noticed my fuel gauge and tire wear a lot more than before. Deciding whether to grab lunch at Schlotzky's or come back home for a sandwich. Conservation mode is in affect. It was theraputic to arrive at the shop and start banging out trucks. Thanks to Curtis for the exhaust and shackle purchase, Elvis for the HD work those Tuxedo trucks are beautiful. Tom it was nice to meet you, make sure to bring that sonic blue around more often. Rob I always like some header practice:twitch: Wesman your truck may be the end of me:hammer: but I appreciate the work anyway:tu: Now if the TALON club multiplies three fold I may be able to do this full time:bows .

Silver_2000
10-10-2003, 12:27 AM
I changed your Phone number on the forum description ....

blueoval01
10-10-2003, 08:17 AM
T, I'll drag my lazy a$$ down there when your ready .. :burnout:

tliss
10-10-2003, 08:20 AM
Let me know when you've got that heat exchanger and I'll bring my lazy ass down there as well.

Tom

REXRENEGADE
10-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Terry,
Next up for me will be sway bars more than likely. As I said before, you have helped a lot of people who will return the favor if needed. Just ask. The exhaust looks and sounds killer ( BLACK SABBATH KILLER BABY for all you older guys!). Thanks for all your help .

Curtis J. :tu:

Red99Lightning
10-13-2003, 07:51 PM
Well just as soon as i can come up with the cash my truck will be going to you for all up and coming mods...:nana2 hopefully that will be soon

microsuck
10-25-2003, 10:31 AM
Well just as soon as i can come up with the cash my truck will be going to you for all up and coming mods...:nana2 hopefully that will be soondamn, I thought PR was your full-time job........... and I thought I wan a busy man!
Andrew