PDA

View Full Version : 01-02 Red 'L in Allen/Plano w/PR exhaust?

Boosted32v
10-17-2003, 12:09 PM
I saw this guy yesterday afternoon and gave him a thumbs up, I was in my 02 GT w/ Chrome Saleens on Custer and this guy made a left on McDermott. It had the PR cat-back just like on my 'L. Anyone here?...'H'

my2002lightning
10-17-2003, 12:15 PM
I saw this guy yesterday afternoon and gave him a thumbs up, I was in my 02 GT w/ Chrome Saleens on Custer and this guy made a left on McDermott. It had the PR cat-back just like on my 'L. Anyone here?...'H'
If your GT is red, lowered and LOUD, it was probably me. If it's you, your GT sounds good!

I've got a red '02 L with PR's Loud-Mouth. :bows Bryan here in Plano has the same year/color L with PRs LM setup, too.

I run around mainly up and down Preston, though.

Ronald

Boosted32v
10-17-2003, 12:29 PM
If your GT is red, lowered and LOUD, it was probablyme. If it's you, your GT sounds good!I've got a red '02 L with PR's Loud-Mouth. :bows Bryan here in Plano has the same year/color L with PRs LM setup, too.
I run around mainly up and down Preston, though.

Ronald
No my GT is True Blue, it must be Bryan, he was nice enough to give me a thumbs up tho. I was going to ask him where he got his exhaust, cause it looked like one of Terry's jobs. THe light turned green and he was gone west...'H'

redlight02
10-21-2003, 07:55 AM
Nope that was me. (Bryan) I has made a run to Wendys and was headin home.

Thatsa real nice Cobra, so i take it you live in the area.

Bryan

my2002lightning
10-21-2003, 10:12 AM
Bryan,

Was that you this morning at the corner of Ohio/Legacy this morning in the red '02 L with the TALON decal on the sliding back glass (TX plates) ?

If so, that was me this morning in the '02.

Ronald

redlight02
10-21-2003, 10:53 AM
Ronald - No it wasnt me. I ve been home alllllll morning waiting on the plumbers to get here. kinda know what it feels like to be in jail. :mad:

Bryan

Boosted32v
10-23-2003, 11:06 PM
Nope that was me. (Bryan) I has made a run to Wendys and was headin home.

Thatsa real nice Cobra, so i take it you live in the area.

Bryan
That was actually my GT, my Cobra is having a KCRE installed w/HPP P&P Heads and cams. I also have an 02 Lightning with all of the bolt-ons, It is black w/ Chrome wheels and a PR sticker on the back glass to show everyone I'm cool and I am also running a PR mild cat-back :tu: Anyway I live off of Hedgcoxe and Custer, I am always running north and south on Custer since my shop is in McKinney...'Henry

redlight02
10-24-2003, 03:47 PM
That was actually my GT, my Cobra is having a KCRE installed w/HPP P&P Heads and cams. I also have an 02 Lightning with all of the bolt-ons, It is black w/ Chrome wheels and a PR sticker on the back glass to show everyone I'm cool and I am also running a PR mild cat-back :tu: Anyway I live off of Hedgcoxe and Custer, I am always running north and south on Custer since my shop is in McKinney...'Henry

Your Cobra sounds like it will be awesome. Let me know when you get it on the road. I live off McDermott and Independance but am always running around the area so i will keep an eye out for ya. - Bryan

Boosted32v
10-25-2003, 11:16 AM
Your Cobra sounds like it will be awesome. Let me know when you get it on the road. I live off McDermott and Independance but am always running around the area so i will keep an eye out for ya. - Bryan
The Cobra should be ready in a couple of weeks, we need to get a Allen 'L GTG going, with Wes Tarbox, you, me, ChuckT and I believe Microsux are from Allen. I have also seen a few other 'L's around. We could become a force to be reckoned with:rll: OK maybe not as cool as Terry and the Gang in S. Dallas, but cool nonetheless...'H'

TP Derrick D
10-25-2003, 09:50 PM
Henry, how's it going man? Hows the Stang coming? My Stang engine is in the final stages and I hope that it will be getting back in place by end of the month. I last talked to you at fun ford :nana2 and I was hoping you would get to L Fest.Man, we had a really nice time. :beer: The "TOY TRUCK" took 2nd place in the stock class of the car show.( Look at the thread-L Fest Update ,on the Up coming Talon events) Dennis aka :bows Sixpipes did an excellent J-O-B !! :tu: I live in Mansfield right on the Arlington border but I work way up in Coppell , near the Lewisville-Grapevine border. I see a Red L parked at a place called Trans Trade in Grapevine. Is that one of you guys?

tliss
10-25-2003, 10:21 PM
The Cobra should be ready in a couple of weeks, we need to get a Allen 'L GTG going, with Wes Tarbox, you, me, ChuckT and I believe Microsux are from Allen. I have also seen a few other 'L's around. We could become a force to be reckoned with:rll: OK maybe not as cool as Terry and the Gang in S. Dallas, but cool nonetheless...'H'
Hey, don't forget us up in McKinney! Maybe we should start forming the NE Metroplex posse, or something...

Tom

my2002lightning
10-25-2003, 10:52 PM
Hey, don't forget us up in McKinney! Maybe we should start forming the NE Metroplex posse, or something...

TomLet's do it! :bows :beer:

Ronald

True Blue Aggie
10-25-2003, 11:34 PM
Count me in....
:beer:

Lil Nicky88
10-26-2003, 05:23 PM
what about us plano guys that have L's with 5.4 boat anchors?:cool:

Zakattack
10-29-2003, 05:35 PM
H,