PDA

View Full Version : Progress Report

L8 APEX
10-22-2003, 11:50 PM
I am in the middle of my third week since being unplugged from the Matrix as I call it. TALON support has been excellent to say the least. Guys have stepped up with tranny rebuilds, fan kits, chips, exhaust and much more. I think we all know there are only so many L's in the area. That is why I have tried to diversify with Corvettes, Marauders and the occassional common car. I am keeping close tabs on the funds. Like Snoop Dogg once said "If it don't make dollars, then it don't make sense". Fo Shizzy! Anyway, I will see how it goes and try to get my overhead as low as possible. Which may mean selling the Lightning and driving a cheaper vehicle. I am going to give it my best shot at being a full time gig. The reason is if I do decide on going back to the work force full time. I will not have the time for PR work. My old job was very flexible allowing me to work afternoons and weekends, a new one would likely not:nono: . So it is PR or bust:tu:

Logan
10-23-2003, 09:16 AM
Hey buddy, you know you can always count on me for countless hours of underpaid work and referrals! :)

I heard you immensely enjoyed those valvecovers...You just asked if there were any obstructions, there aren't... Fact that you can't lift over the rockers well... Ummm... Chalk it up to a learning experience!

On the good side, he was super impressed with you and Jimmy.

StormShadow
10-23-2003, 11:35 AM
see what kind of deal you can do on some LT's for me :tu:

L8 APEX
10-23-2003, 11:25 PM
Hey buddy, you know you can always count on me for countless hours of underpaid work and referrals! :)

I heard you immensely enjoyed those valvecovers...You just asked if there were any obstructions, there aren't... Fact that you can't lift over the rockers well... Ummm... Chalk it up to a learning experience!

On the good side, he was super impressed with you and Jimmy.Yeah I ate that job big time:hammer: How to remove Marauder valve covers:
1) Remove dipstick tube, intake tube, TB, and loosen upper intake manifold and prop up.
2) Lower transmission cross member.
3) Remove motor mounts and let engine rest on cradle.
4) Pry up on wiper cowl to remove driver side cover.
5) With man on lift and man under lift pry engine to driver's side for pass. cover.
6) Reverse procedure for installation.

Logan
10-24-2003, 06:59 AM
Yeah I ate that job big time:hammer: How to remove Marauder valve covers:
1) Remove dipstick tube, intake tube, TB, and loosen upper intake manifold and prop up.
2) Lower transmission cross member.
3) Remove motor mounts and let engine rest on cradle.
4) Pry up on wiper cowl to remove driver side cover.
5) With man on lift and man under lift pry engine to driver's side for pass. cover.
6) Reverse procedure for installation.
Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyummmmmmmmmm... :eek2: