PDA

View Full Version : Black eye from Rob.......

03'svtlight
11-02-2003, 04:02 PM
Well after many rounds w/Rocks concerning my flow, Ive decide to go in a different direction including an x-pipe and dual mufflers (you can let me out of your patented death grip choke hold now Rob) :eek: I did see some interesting mufflers that may not be half bad. I think basically from what Ive gathered as long as I dont have a Flowmaster Im ok. Flowtech makes a muffler that you can remove the front covers so you can run them open at the track.....Dont know how they sound but it may be worth a try.........Trai

02BOLT
11-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Well after many rounds w/Rocks concerning my flow, Ive decide to go in a different direction including an x-pipe and dual mufflers (you can let me out of your patented death grip choke hold now Rob) :eek: I did see some interesting mufflers that may not be half bad. I think basically from what Ive gathered as long as I dont have a Flowmaster Im ok. Flowtech makes a muffler that you can remove the front covers so you can run them open at the track.....Dont know how they sound but it may be worth a try.........Trai
:confused: I think maybe you're referring to Ron (03 Rocks), or a different Rob perhaps. I was unaware of having had a "patented deathgrip choke hold" on anyone. My guess is this is a continuation of the "discussion" yourself and Ron were having in reference to Flowmaster cat-backs a couple nights ago. Just checking.;)

Later,
Rob:burnout:

03'svtlight
11-02-2003, 06:08 PM
:confused: I think maybe you're referring to Ron (03 Rocks), or a different Rob perhaps. I was unaware of having had a "patented deathgrip choke hold" on anyone. My guess is this is a continuation of the "discussion" yourself and Ron were having in reference to Flowmaster cat-backs a couple nights ago. Just checking.;)

Later,
Rob:burnout:
YEP Ron......... Im sorry Rob!!!!!!! I got it counfused Im st8 now....

03'svtlight
11-02-2003, 06:10 PM
Also much congrats. on the 11 sec. Those ZO6 owners just cring at 11sec L's.
:nana2

cpeapea
11-02-2003, 07:13 PM
cool, its nice to see someone trying a new style muffler. have you heard the bassani? at the next meeting im sure one of the members (me or someone else) will let you hear the bassani if you havent heard it yet. or ron can let you hear his magnaflow. and im sure there is someone with the silverbullit. i would definitly say send the work to terry. hes the awesomest of all awesome wrench turners.

blueoval01
11-02-2003, 08:01 PM
.... Mark #2 has a Silver Bullit system, I have MagnaFlow.
:d

L8 APEX
11-02-2003, 08:06 PM
hey Mark, I did some biatch slapping when the Magnaflow rep came by. He is sending a "revised" cat back for your truck. I will let you know when it is in:tu: .

ken cryder
11-02-2003, 09:08 PM
ask ron how the spintechs sound on my truck at the track . it was sounding great today .

ken

03'svtlight
11-02-2003, 09:16 PM
ask ron how the spintechs sound on my truck at the track . it was sounding great today .

ken
kewl :cool: how did it run Ken??

ken cryder
11-02-2003, 09:26 PM
kewl :cool: how did it run Ken??

not bad i pulled off on my fisrt run a 7.66 with a 1.66 60ft
second pass was a 7.67 , 1.68 60ft . i'm going to have to put screws in my tires through the rim after four pass they moved on the rim a 2 inches . i put a dot of shoe polish on them and watched it get futher apart with each pass . and that's runnning 19 to 20 lbs of pressure in them .

ken

03'svtlight
11-02-2003, 09:29 PM
not bad i pulled off on my fisrt run a 7.66 with a 1.66 60ft
second pass was a 7.67 , 1.68 60ft . i'm going to have to put screws in my tires through the rim after four pass they moved on the rim a 2 inches . i put a dot of shoe polish on them and watched it get futher apart with each pass . and that's runnning 19 to 20 lbs of pressure in them .

ken
thats rollin!!!!!!! :burnout: