PDA

View Full Version : Parting out truck got some good stuff here

J.D. Blackwell
11-05-2003, 01:16 PM
OK, I will get more money back if I part my truck out so here I go....

3 guage full pillar w/ boost, elect. water temp, and elect. fuel pressure guages for $275

Almost new set of Rancho bars that are charcoal grey for $250

Accufab throttle body that is almost new for $300 + your stock one.

Factory Eaton blower w/ upper plenum. Has only 5,000 miles on it and never been overspun. $500 P.S. Has 2 red stripes on the upper plenum. Can be taken off though.

JDM "Built" shortblock w/ Manley rods and pistons, ARP main studs, ARP head studs, ported and polished heads w/ 3 angle valve job, Manley valves, Stage 2 crower cams (262dur .580lift 112lobe), lower intake is a '01+ that has been port matched and polished to the intake runners on the heads, the exhaust ports on the heads have been opened to match longtube headers, Synthetic since new, changed at 2,000 miles, right now 3,800 miles on it now and counting........

Couple conditions, I need your motor in trade (need to know miles) and you will have to pay for the complete swap. Now, I will make a good deal on the motor if anyone wants it since they are paying for the swap and I am getting your motor. I would like to have a motor with under 23,000 miles on it. If you want to keep your blower thats fine. My blower has about 4,000-5,000 miles on it with a 10# pulley. Anyone interested e-mail me.. JBlackwell69@aol.com

Will have a few more things to come soon. Probably MTX thunderform box loaded, amp, etc.....

Already sold my built tranny, nitrous, QA1 shocks, JDM full exhaust, and stall converter.

J.D. Blackwell
11-05-2003, 01:20 PM
ON the heads and intake etc., I have pictures of them in my gallery before they were put together.
Click on the link: http://www.f150online.com/galleries/albumview.cfm?num=1237
Justin

microsuck
11-05-2003, 01:27 PM
Factory Eaton blower w/ upper plenum. Has only 5,000 miles on it and never been overspun. $500 P.S.
If you want to keep your blower thats fine. My blower has about 4,000-5,000 miles on it with a 10# pulley. you might want to edit that part out. I think most people would consider a 10# pulley "overspinning" the stock eaton.:D is the pulley for sale? I might want that.
Andrew

J.D. Blackwell
11-05-2003, 01:30 PM
you might want to edit that part out. I think most people would consider a 10# pulley "overspinning" the stock eaton.:D is the pulley for sale? I might want that.
Andrew

Those are 2 different blowers. I have an extra one I was going to play with.

I will consider selling the pulley if I can find a 4# cageless pulley to replace it.

microsuck
11-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Those are 2 different blowers. I have an extra one I was going to play with.

I will consider selling the pulley if I can find a 4# cageless pulley to replace it.Cool, my bad about the blower. how about a 6# cageless billet PSP pulley. I have on of those.
Andrew

TP Derrick D
11-05-2003, 08:56 PM
OK, I will get more money back if I part my truck out so here I go....

3 guage full pillar w/ boost, elect. water temp, and elect. fuel pressure guages for $275

Almost new set of Rancho bars that are charcoal grey for $250

Accufab throttle body that is almost new for $300 + your stock one.

Factory Eaton blower w/ upper plenum. Has only 5,000 miles on it and never been overspun. $500 P.S. Has 2 red stripes on the upper plenum. Can be taken off though.

JDM "Built" shortblock w/ Manley rods and pistons, ARP main studs, ARP head studs, ported and polished heads w/ 3 angle valve job, Manley valves, Stage 2 crower cams (262dur .580lift 112lobe), lower intake is a '01+ that has been port matched and polished to the intake runners on the heads, the exhaust ports on the heads have been opened to match longtube headers, Synthetic since new, changed at 2,000 miles, right now 3,800 miles on it now and counting........

Couple conditions, I need your motor in trade (need to know miles) and you will have to pay for the complete swap. Now, I will make a good deal on the motor if anyone wants it since they are paying for the swap and I am getting your motor. I would like to have a motor with under 23,000 miles on it. If you want to keep your blower thats fine. My blower has about 4,000-5,000 miles on it with a 10# pulley. Anyone interested e-mail me.. JBlackwell69@aol.com

Will have a few more things to come soon. Probably MTX thunderform box loaded, amp, etc.....

Already sold my built tranny, nitrous, QA1 shocks, JDM full exhaust, and stall converter.
JD, did I miss something? why you parting your truck out? I was looking forward to more car shows with you :(

L8 APEX
11-05-2003, 09:05 PM
They have to buy my motor first:hammer: . JD is still commited to bringing the TALON Command Post to L Fest next year:beer: . And the golf cart to track events including FFW and Hallsville:D

J.D. Blackwell
11-05-2003, 11:24 PM
OK guys, here is th situation that came up earlier today. I have someone interested in the whole truck. Will know in a couple of days about the situation. But I will be getting a Red '01 in exchange.

I will however still have the throttle body and rancho bars still up for sale as of now. I am sorry to change things once I posted but this is what I was hoping to do.

I have gotten numerous PM's and e-mails on the motor. I was looking for $4,000 + your motor and you pay to swap if you guys were wanting to know. I will now shortly. But I will have a Red '01 Lightning for sale.

Wish me luck and again I am sorry to inconvenience you guys.

Justin

Silver_2000
11-05-2003, 11:42 PM
If the ranchos include the brackets and all I might be interested

Doug

J.D. Blackwell
11-05-2003, 11:44 PM
If the ranchos include the brackets and all I might be interested

Doug

Yep, everything you need Doug.

Justin

P.S. You can look at them tomorrow at Hooter's.

cpeapea
11-05-2003, 11:47 PM
ill take those tbars if doug doesnt, i need a better traction system

Silver_2000
11-06-2003, 12:15 AM
Yep, everything you need Doug.

Justin
P.S. You can look at them tomorrow at Hooter's.
Are they still on the truck ? Im not driving to Shreveport to get them....:d