PDA

View Full Version : Was I suppose to have gotten a shirt???

03LightningRocks
11-06-2003, 10:35 PM
A little bird told me I was the proud recipient of a Talon shirt from Hallsville. I never received it. Could it have been a delivery problem?

Rocks:twitch:

Silver_2000
11-06-2003, 11:25 PM
I left the shirts with Justin

Doug

andy_cain
11-07-2003, 08:14 AM
Yes you are, I brought you back a white XL polo but have not had time to get it to you yet.
Maybe Sunday afternoon if you are around

03LightningRocks
11-07-2003, 09:44 AM
Yes you are, I brought you back a white XL polo but have not had time to get it to you yet.
Maybe Sunday afternoon if you are around

Why don't you bring that truck of yours out to the track Saturday and maybe we can make it a triple ejection. Well, at least a double ejection(You and Rob), I am a maybe if the stars will align properly. At a 12.11 I am hoping by shaving the sway bar and seat...and maybe not having breakfast...I can just squeeze out an 11.999.:nana2

Sunday is out for me though...I already have some commitments. It's no hurry, I am sure we'll hook up eventually.

See you Saturday...if it's not raining.:d

Rocks:tu:

andy_cain
11-07-2003, 10:00 AM
If the weather doesn't change, none of you guys will be going :hammer:
I can't possibly drive mine Saturday and race, I will be Zaino'ing :eek2:
She is also about to get some new "look Good" stuff this weekend :banana:
Maybe I can drop it off at your shop on Wednesday on my way to customer meetings ;)

03LightningRocks
11-07-2003, 10:18 AM
If the weather doesn't change, none of you guys will be going :hammer:

Yeah, I was just looking at ennis weather report for in the morning. I think I am going to cry like a big baby. I have spent the whole week getting my truck ready for a try for 11's on Sat.:bs

I can't possibly drive mine Saturday and race, I will be Zaino'ing :eek2:
She is also about to get some new "look Good" stuff this weekend :banana:

Oh my...more Bling???:d

Maybe I can drop it off at your shop on Wednesday on my way to customer meetings ;)

Now don't be using my shirt for a polishing rag...LOL. That would work on the drop off, but like I said, it's no big thing. Just when ever will work.

andy_cain
11-07-2003, 10:20 AM
This is "Pimpin' Bling" :eek2: :eek2:

my2002lightning
11-07-2003, 10:23 AM
This is "Pimpin' Bling" :eek2: :eek2:
Zaino! :bows

blueoval01
11-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Maybe Sunday afternoon if you are around :rll: XL!!?? Ron, you now have a tight form fitting shirt .....
:evil

03LightningRocks
11-07-2003, 09:51 PM
:rll: XL!!?? Ron, you now have a tight form fitting shirt .....
:evil
I was going to just say thanks and not mention that minor detail:eek2: , but, now that you went and brought it up.....:d

Rocks