PDA

View Full Version : So is A-Town gonna meet at No Frills?

scott015
11-08-2003, 12:01 PM
hey guys, newbie here... I live in Mansfield, but work in Arlington (i own my own store on Cooper/I20) next door to Applebees/Matress Giant... its a trophy store... if ya have been by you have seen my yellow gixxer out front.... and next Wed (12th) you will start seeing my Black Lightning...

anyway, I like the Sunday, No Frills meet day... that is litterally PERFECT for me.... i like to go there anyway cuz of Football... and Sunday is best day... football is great excuse to get away from the wife/kid...

lets make it official

Nuhklz
11-08-2003, 05:36 PM
hey guys, newbie here... I live in Mansfield, but work in Arlington (i own my own store on Cooper/I20) next door to Applebees/Matress Giant... its a trophy store... if ya have been by you have seen my yellow gixxer out front.... and next Wed (12th) you will start seeing my Black Lightning...

anyway, I like the Sunday, No Frills meet day... that is litterally PERFECT for me.... i like to go there anyway cuz of Football... and Sunday is best day... football is great excuse to get away from the wife/kid...

lets make it official

Another newbie here and I hope the meeting is official because I'm planning on being there.

I know exactly where your establishment is and I may cruise by next week to check out your black L if you'll allow a red one to park in front of your store. :)

PoorSvtman
11-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Yes it is for this weekend. If you look at the calender at the top of the page it will tell the time etc. ;)

Glad i wont be the only n00bie there from arlington. But i have met 2 guys from here so far and they were cool so the others must be as well.

jcblack
11-08-2003, 07:08 PM
Yes it is for this weekend. If you look at the calender at the top of the page it will tell the time etc. ;)

Glad i wont be the only n00bie there from arlington. But i have met 2 guys from here so far and they were cool so the others must be as well.It's a go:D

PoorSvtman
11-08-2003, 07:23 PM
It's a go:D

Ill be there but unsure of the time ill arrive. Supposed to meet up with andrew 2morow morning and going to try and hunt down my exhaust leak again :( .

Ill give you a call when i get there cause i dont realy remeber what you look like or what anyone else looks like.

scott015
11-10-2003, 09:34 AM
hey guys, sorry i didnt make it yesterday.... something came up.... but I get my trucks this week on Wed. and i guarntee to be up there this coming sunday...!!! so did anyone go up there? how many showed?

by the way... any color L is allowed at my store :d

Nuhklz
11-10-2003, 11:29 AM
hey guys, sorry i didnt make it yesterday.... something came up.... but I get my trucks this week on Wed. and i guarntee to be up there this coming sunday...!!! so did anyone go up there? how many showed?

My wife's computer crashed so I spent the afternoon reformatting and reloading all her stuff instead of making the meeting. Hopefully there will be another one (meeting; not crash).

Thanks for lowering your standards and allowing all color L's near your store. :tu:

jcblack
11-10-2003, 01:38 PM

Six of us showed up. Derrick, Jeff, Mike, Bobby, Steve, and Myself ( and Melissa). I think that there will be more at the next one. I think that we might have it another day so that Mark and maybe Wes can come.

scott015
11-10-2003, 05:11 PM
is this something you guys do often? like this Sunday again, or is it just a once in a while thing?

jcblack
11-10-2003, 06:28 PM
is this something you guys do often? like this Sunday again, or is it just a once in a while thing?
The last time was the first time. There are at least three of us together alot. Me, Steve, and Jeff. We all live, or used to live (Jeff), in Arlington. I think that we might try a different palce and day next time. I guess that I am sorta the leader since i started up the idea of the A-town meeting, so I am up for suggestions on time and location. Don Pablos has a big parking lot.

scott015
11-10-2003, 06:36 PM
anywhere is fine by me.... i notice lotsa people have their trucks taken with Hooter girls.... :beer:

Alpine
11-10-2003, 06:45 PM
The last time was the first time. There are at least three of us together alot. Me, Steve, and Jeff. We all live, or used to live (Jeff), in Arlington. I think that we might try a different palce and day next time. I guess that I am sorta the leader since i started up the idea of the A-town meeting, so I am up for suggestions on time and location. Don Pablos has a big parking lot.Don Pablos:eek2: ........Me gusto grande margatinis! :vomit:

jcblack
11-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Don Pablos:eek2: ........Me gusto grande margatinis! :vomit:
No Margatinis for Hugh. Last time he ended up doing head stands in my living room and challenging me to a push-up contest. I got my bra on tighter.

bobbywade69
11-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Hooters by Hulen has a BIG parking lot.:tu:

PoorSvtman
11-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Six of us showed up. Derrick, Jeff, Mike, Bobby, Steve, and Myself ( and Melissa). I think that there will be more at the next one. I think that we might have it another day so that Mark and maybe Wes can come.

Yea it was great to finaly meet some of the fellow arlington guys i always see around town! Next Time ill be able to stay longer. :burnout: