PDA

View Full Version : L at "freakers ball"

diablolightning
11-09-2003, 08:15 PM
I was on a side street after the concert and saw a true blue.
He :burnout: the tires a few times when I think a mustang spun them in front of him. And he talked smack to someone on the street.:rll:
who was it??

microsuck
11-09-2003, 09:09 PM
I was on a side street after the concert and saw a true blue.
He :burnout: the tires a few times when I think a mustang spun them in front of him. And he talked smack to someone on the street.:rll:
who was it??mine was there too, represent dogg! mine was on the front row. I got there super early to work parking and snagged the prize spot right in front of the gate.

diablolightning
11-10-2003, 06:14 PM
mine was there too, represent dogg! mine was on the front row. I got there super early to work parking and snagged the prize spot right in front of the gate.
To work parking?? You work there ??
I have some friends:evil :twitch: that witha amagic pass I get fwee parking and a fwee show.:evil

I went to the summer sanitarium fo fwee tooin the pit.:evil
and fwee parking:evil :rll: .
I have a hook up at some parking for American Airlines too if anyone is interested. It is around the buildings but very safe. Cuz someone there is always there. (parking garage).
I can ge6t into the Cow boys games free too.

on another note. (andrew/ken) HOw good is the water / alcohol injection. My friend was offered a "prototype" from holley.(his pops works for kenny bernstein). And a free set of headers.(hooker) for his 03 Mach.

all ive heard is thet it is the best/newest shizzznit out there. a billion and some change safer than n2o.

microsuck
11-10-2003, 06:24 PM
no, I dont work there. My fraternity hooks us up with work opps like that. most of the time they count for hours of fundraising. Plus you get in to the concerts for free. A/W injection is def the shiznit, however it is def not new tech. it has been being used for 40 years or so. It just hasnt been tried on these trucks before. Its probably the reason I still have all my rods. its not a replacement for n2o. if anything its a replacemnt for an intercooler. but having both is nice.

Andrew
ps you cant type for sh!t

diablolightning
11-10-2003, 06:52 PM
no, I dont work there. My fraternity hooks us up with work opps like that. most of the time they count for hours of fundraising. Plus you get in to the concerts for free. A/W injection is def the shiznit, however it is def not new tech. it has been being used for 40 years or so. It just hasnt been tried on these trucks before. Its probably the reason I still have all my rods. its not a replacement for n2o. if anything its a replacemnt for an intercooler. but having both is nice.

Andrew
ps you cant type for sh!tI am leaving soon so I checked emails and TALON and NLOC and svtperformance at the same time.

Back to the "work" what do you mean you guys don't get paid??? how much??My dad has a temp(security) service and needs people some times for concerts parking lots and games. so i may be a able to help with ..some hrs??? or what ever that means. Buisness is kinda slow though.:(

microsuck
11-10-2003, 07:49 PM
I am leaving soon so I checked emails and TALON and NLOC and svtperformance at the same time.

Back to the "work" what do you mean you guys don't get paid??? how much??My dad has a temp(security) service and needs people some times for concerts parking lots and games. so i may be a able to help with ..some hrs??? or what ever that means. Buisness is kinda slow though.:(well, we would have to pay $5 for each hour we dont do, so the pay we get for parking goes to the fraternity. but if I were to do it on my own I would get to keep it. we get about 10-15$ per hour.
Andrew