PDA

View Full Version : Hey Microsuck

1-bad-boy
11-12-2003, 05:22 PM
do you rember the other day at waynes the loss of supercharger well its back did you mess with anything else other than the vac lines or was that it i am still dumping boost bad for a second and then she is fine :eek2:

microsuck
11-12-2003, 05:34 PM
do you rember the other day at waynes the loss of supercharger well its back did you mess with anything else other than the vac lines or was that it i am still dumping boost bad for a second and then she is fine :eek2:no, the only thing i did was plug back in your crankcase vent lint to your boot. mine started have more problems with the colder air and extra boost as well. it may need some tweaking as well. let me know if you need a hand.
Andrew

1-bad-boy
11-12-2003, 05:38 PM
no, the only thing i did was plug back in your crankcase vent lint to your boot. mine started have more problems with the colder air and extra boost as well. it may need some tweaking as well. let me know if you need a hand.
Andrew
oh ya i will need a hand it has run great since that day and last nite it just took a crap it may be worse we might have to see what you can come up with

microsuck
11-12-2003, 05:49 PM
oh ya i will need a hand it has run great since that day and last nite it just took a crap it may be worse we might have to see what you can come up withill be tuning this weekend, you are welcome to stop by. i live in richardson, very close to bonedaddys.