PDA

View Full Version : 03 Sonic Blue spotted in STP area Tuesday

99WhiteBeast
11-13-2003, 04:16 PM
I saw a 03 Sonic Blue going down Green Oaks turning into Overland Stage subdivision Tuesday afternoon in Arlington.

Any lurkers here or anyone know??

Nuhklz
11-13-2003, 04:30 PM
I saw a 03 Sonic Blue going down Green Oaks turning into Overland Stage subdivision Tuesday afternoon in Arlington.

I saw the same truck, I think, earlier this week heading east on Division crossing the Bowen intersection. I waved but got no response.

PoorSvtman
11-13-2003, 05:25 PM

Theres a kid that has a 03 sonic blue, blonde hair, gauges on the a-pillar and lives over by stoval park by bowen and sublett.

Ive seen him a few times and waved but he seems to good to talk or wave to a fellow L brother.

StormShadow
11-13-2003, 06:31 PM
I saw a young female in a Sonic Blue yesterday on Lower Greenville Ave in dallas with some Dubs. Anyone here?

skalywags
11-13-2003, 10:32 PM
Good, i was hoping that wasn't me! I would have waved. i was in Arlington but not on Green Oaks. I also had my dirt bike in the back I was in Arlington to go to Mosier Valley MX. I saw a black Lightning out at the track, hauling a quad, but didn't end up talking to him while i was out there. Hopefully he will be out ther next time, when I am having a little better riding day.

TP Derrick D
11-13-2003, 10:55 PM

I also see a Lightning in Arlington I don't recognize. I see it on Matlock S. of I-20. Its red with 20" I believe. also look like the light bulbs has been changed out to blue. By the way if ever you guys come across someone waving in a white 96' Merc Sable its me , my daily (most of the time ) driver. :cool:

99WhiteBeast
11-13-2003, 11:09 PM
Theres a kid that has a 03 sonic blue, blonde hair, gauges on the a-pillar and lives over by stoval park by bowen and sublett.

Ive seen him a few times and waved but he seems to good to talk or wave to a fellow L brother.

This guy appeared older than that- early thirties maybe:confused:

Nuhklz
11-14-2003, 07:20 AM
Same guy I saw. I was stting at the light first in line where I like to be and thought maybe he didn't see me.

PoorSvtman
11-14-2003, 10:58 AM

Yea the guy i see is probly 18-19. Cause i think he still goes to martin. Not sure tho. I havent seen him in a few months so he probly wrecked it or something.