PDA

View Full Version : my 97z vs. white lightning...

1BADZ
11-13-2003, 09:18 PM
raced a white lightning,seemed to be stock but maybe not,dont really know
happened on loop 12 right by the grawyler exit,from about a 60 punch,up until about 135,i had him off the jump,but the top end about 120,he had caught up and passed me up about a car,and stayed that way till we both topped out(at least i did)...
anyway i was just wondering if it was any of you guys...????

TP Derrick D
11-13-2003, 10:44 PM
raced a white lightning,seemed to be stock but maybe not,dont really know
happened on loop 12 right by the grawyler exit,from about a 60 punch,up until about 135,i had him off the jump,but the top end about 120,he had caught up and passed me up about a car,and stayed that way till we both topped out(at least i did)...
anyway i was just wondering if it was any of you guys...????
It wasn't me , mine is Quick-SILVER but I was just wondering.. what Z do you drive? Thanks for admitting that. And the reason I say that is because I haven't seen to many times that another type vehicle admit to getting beat by a Lightning.It always seem to be they beat a Lightning. I don't know what Z you have but a stock Lightning tops out near 150 ,it has 140 on the speedo but that get buried rather quick.

1BADZ
11-14-2003, 12:43 AM
It wasn't me , mine is Quick-SILVER but I was just wondering.. what Z do you drive? Thanks for admitting that. And the reason I say that is because I haven't seen to many times that another type vehicle admit to getting beat by a Lightning.It always seem to be they beat a Lightning. I don't know what Z you have but a stock Lightning tops out near 150 ,it has 140 on the speedo but that get buried rather quick.

my car is a modded 97 lt-1 z-28,and i only topped out so soon because of my gearing ratio..

on another note yeah i give credit where the credit is due,and these lightnings are no joke!!but i was gonna spray him,but earlier that same day,i moved the bottle so i had disconnected the line to the bottle so whhen i went to turn the bottle on,it just sprayed out into my car(backseat)...damn!!!maybe next time.