PDA

View Full Version : another zaino fan

microsuck
11-17-2003, 02:22 AM
Okay guys, I got converted today. I was over at trevor's house(1-bad-boy) to work out some kinks he was having with his truck and to make my "secret adjustment" that the "privlidged" love so well:D . well out of the kindness of his heart, on top of buying be sonic for lunch, he also did a full Zaino job on my truck. it was pretty dirty when I pulled up and I think we was embarrased to have a dirty L outside of his house.:rll: My paint felt like sandpaper and now it feels like a babies ass. shiney out the yinyang too.:D Yes ronald, he did the whole think in less that 3 hours, not 3 weeks.:evil anyways, I think I will be trading wrench work for some cleanin bling work in the future. T, if you get a chance will you post those pics from today?
Andrew

andy_cain
11-17-2003, 09:30 AM
welcome aboard :beer:

my2002lightning
11-17-2003, 09:38 AM
Okay guys, I got converted today. I was over at trevor's house(1-bad-boy) to work out some kinks he was having with his truck and to make my "secret adjustment" that the "privlidged" love so well:D . well out of the kindness of his heart, on top of buying be sonic for lunch, he also did a full Zaino job on my truck. it was pretty dirty when I pulled up and I think we was embarrased to have a dirty L outside of his house.:rll: My paint felt like sandpaper and now it feels like a babies ass. shiney out the yinyang too.:D Yes ronald, he did the whole think in less that 3 hours, not 3 weeks.:evil anyways, I think I will be trading wrench work for some cleanin bling work in the future. T, if you get a chance will you post those pics from today?
Andrew

Another Zaino convert! :bows
Who's next ?!? :nana2

Ronald

Nuhklz
11-17-2003, 11:35 AM
Another Zaino convert! :bows
Who's next ?!? :nana2

Ronald
Which Zaino product(s) did you use?

Larry

my2002lightning
11-17-2003, 11:41 AM
Which Zaino product(s) did you use?

Larry
Larry,

This is what I started off with: http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZKIT-1&Category_Code=Zaino

Give it a shot, you won't regret it! :burnout:

Just ask yourself....what would The Dude do?:bows

Ronald :D

I even got a compliment on how RED my truck was this weekend from some soccer-mom in an Escalade.:nana2

Nuhklz
11-17-2003, 12:06 PM
Larry,

This is what I started off with: http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZKIT-1&Category_Code=Zaino

Give it a shot, you won't regret it! :burnout:

Just ask yourself....what would The Dude do?:bows

Ronald :D

I even got a compliment on how RED my truck was this weekend from some soccer-mom in an Escalade.:nana2

Ronald,

The Dude would go bowling :D.

I'll place the order today. If that beautiful red truck catches the eye of a soccer-mom, it's good enough for me!

Thanks, bro :beer:

my2002lightning
11-17-2003, 12:15 PM
Ronald,

The Dude would go bowling :D.

I'll place the order today. If that beautiful red truck catches the eye of a soccer-mom, it's good enough for me!

Thanks, bro :beer:
Larry,
You won't regret going Zaino! :beer:

You're truck will look like wet paint! You saw my posts... mine is just SCREAMING red in person and has this slick/wet feel to the touch.

The southwest regional Zaino distributor is in Allen. I can PM you his contact info. if you want to buy it locally v. the net.

Post up .jpgs when your done.

Ronald

Nuhklz
11-17-2003, 12:23 PM
Larry,
You won't regret going Zaino! :beer:

You're truck will look like wet paint! You saw my posts... mine is just SCREAMING red in person and has this slick/wet feel to the touch.

The southwest regional Zaino distributor is in Allen. I can PM you his contact info. if you want to buy it locally v. the net.

Post up .jpgs when your done.

Ronald
I just finished ordering off the net. I prefer local buys to keep the $ here but I immediately went to clickin' and grinnin' after your last post.

I'll Zaino the truck over T'giving to work off all I know I'll eat and then post some pics.

dboat
11-17-2003, 12:42 PM
Best be careful about going to the dark side, er zaino.. :evil

Nuhklz
11-17-2003, 02:17 PM
Best be careful about going to the dark side, er zaino.. :evil
Care to elaborate?

my2002lightning
11-17-2003, 02:23 PM
Care to elaborate?
http://www.f150online.com/forums/images/smilies/lurk.gif (http://www.f150online.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=136233#):rolleyes:

Yeah Dana, care to elaborate? :d

andy_cain
11-17-2003, 02:32 PM
Real simple here folks:
If you have never used a product yourself, how can you accuratly compare the results of one product to another :confused:
Zaino just plain rocks...and I say so, so it must be so :bows
Hell, I use it on my guitars and everything else I can think of...in fact, when I DO go bald, I am going to polish my bald head with it.... :rll:
Most people who don't like it, have either never used it themselves, or not applied the product correctly.
It is no where near the PITA some people like to believe it is to apply.
Show car finish in ONE day that last longer than anything else I have ever TRIED. :twitch:

Nuhklz
11-17-2003, 02:38 PM
Real simple here folks:
If you have never used a product yourself, how can you accuratly compare the results of one product to another :confused:
Zaino just plain rocks...and I say so, so it must be so :bows
Hell, I use it on my guitars and everything else I can think of...in fact, when I DO go bald, I am going to polish my bald head with it.... :rll:
Most people who don't like it, have either never used it themselves, or not applied the product correctly.
It is no where near the PITA some people like to believe it is to apply.
Show car finish in ONE day that last longer than anything else I have ever TRIED. :twitch:
I use Turtle Wax on my bald head so Zaino will be an improvement?:cool:

Seriously, I've heard many good things about Zaino but have never tried it. I've seen several threads in this forum as well as others touting it's good results and decided to give it a try.

my2002lightning
11-17-2003, 02:49 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/317MVC-653F.JPG

Enough said! :nana2

andy_cain
11-17-2003, 03:01 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=86&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

tliss
11-17-2003, 03:17 PM
Don't cave into peer pressure!!!

I've never used Zaino, so I don't know what I'm missing. However, Meguiar's Gold Class products provide as smooth a finish and as great a shine on my truck, and you'll have a hell of a time convincing me to spend twice as much $$ and run all over hell finding the product to get the same results. Talk it up as much as you want, but until Zaino can guarantee a lifetime shine and protection without having to wash my truck again EVER, it will never find it's way into my garage.

Sorry, but this debate blows. Use what you want and don't try to turn me. I don't care. :hammer:

Tom

03LightningRocks
11-17-2003, 03:32 PM
Don't cave into peer pressure!!!

I've never used Zaino, so I don't know what I'm missing. However, Meguiar's Gold Class products provide as smooth a finish and as great a shine on my truck, and you'll have a hell of a time convincing me to spend twince as much $$ and run all over hell finding the product to get the same results. Talk it up as much as you want, but until Zaino can guarantee a lifetime shine and protection without having to wash my truck again EVER, it will never find it's way into my garage.

Sorry, but this debate blows. Use what you want and don't try to turn me. I don't care. :hammer:

Tom

Klasse is my prefered drug of choice. It looks one heck of alot better than Zano on Black trucks.

I never had the heart to tell Wayne his truck looks like :Bullshit sh!ot with that shalack all over it, but Tom has inspired me to come out with it.

Rocks:throw:

microsuck
11-17-2003, 03:55 PM

99WhiteBeast
11-17-2003, 04:50 PM
I never had the heart to tell Wayne his truck looks like :Bullshit sh!ot with that shalack all over it, but Tom has inspired me to come out with it.

Rocks:throw:

Don't hold back Ron tell us how you really feel kind like you do on F150 online:bows I guess that why they call you "rocks"

Tom,
Just call Steve (the zanio guy) and he'll ship it or deliver it to you- no hassles to find it.

tliss
11-17-2003, 06:50 PM
Tom,
Just call Steve (the zanio guy) and he'll ship it or deliver it to you- no hassles to find it.
Too much of a pain in the ass. When I need it I have to wait on him. :bs . I'd rather be able to go to Wal Mart or Auto Zone when I need some and pick it up. No hassles.

Sorry, the exclusive distribution crap is for the birds.

Tom

99WhiteBeast
11-17-2003, 06:56 PM
Too much of a pain in the ass. When I need it I have to wait on him. :bs . I'd rather be able to go to Wal Mart or Auto Zone when I need some and pick it up. No hassles.

Sorry, the exclusive distribution crap is for the birds.

Tom
You can always just call Wayne up I'm sure he is sitting on warehouse full or something:rll:

andy_cain
11-17-2003, 08:40 PM
Steve delivers for ME :banana:
Wal-mart or Auto Zone never did that :eek2:

dboat
11-17-2003, 08:53 PM
I just go to the Harley dealer and get my S100 which is no where near as expensive and is incredibly easy to use.. I think the shine looks better because its a wax and not a polymer, which has a plasticky look to me.. But all of this is each of our own personal opinion. What I will say is that Zaino does not and probably will not win any true detailers type of competition.

Just mention Zaino and there are people that either love it or hate it.. While it isnt hard for Wayne to use, there are others that complain, LIKE RONALD, about the time and effort required. If its too hard, then you wont use it.. :throw:

Ok rant off..

Dana

03LightningRocks
11-17-2003, 09:33 PM
I just go to the Harley dealer and get my S100 which is no where near as expensive and is incredibly easy to use.. I think the shine looks better because its a wax and not a polymer, which has a plasticky look to me.. But all of this is each of our own personal opinion. What I will say is that Zaino does not and probably will not win any true detailers type of competition.

Just mention Zaino and there are people that either love it or hate it.. While it isnt hard for Wayne to use, there are others that complain, LIKE RONALD, about the time and effort required. If its too hard, then you wont use it.. :throw:

Ok rant off..

Dana

Maybe Wayne will come clean and tell you why he didn't complain about how hard it was to Zano his truck....:rll: .

By the way Wayne....I was kidding about the way your truck looks. It looks good:tu: .

Rocks