PDA

View Full Version : Finaly Had a decent race tonight.

PoorSvtman
11-19-2003, 08:54 PM
Well it was equal in engine size atleast. I raced a Black Harley edition tonight on 35 (near the miller plant) and on 820/20.

It was a ok race but there was still a good amount of traffic at 6. Frist run i didnt even think he was wanting a run so i just gave it some gas and he took off. Second race wasnt real a race soon as there was a clear spot my celly rang and he took off.

The truck was black and all i could tell that was done to it was gauges on the A pillar and a dealer tag (metal one not temp tag).

You here?

microsuck
11-19-2003, 09:34 PM
Well it was equal in engine size atleast. I raced a Black Harley edition tonight on 35 (near the miller plant) and on 820/20.

It was a ok race but there was still a good amount of traffic at 6. Frist run i didnt even think he was wanting a run so i just gave it some gas and he took off. Second race wasnt real a race soon as there was a clear spot my celly rang and he took off.

The truck was black and all i could tell that was done to it was gauges on the A pillar and a dealer tag (metal one not temp tag).

You here?prob not, there's only a few harley owners on this board. but I would assume he was overstock boost if he had a guage. cool race. I raced one one night with gaven too. it was fun, ours was pretty slow though. but I think they have a higher bling factor, stock vs. stock. plus they hold more hoe's which is a common problem with my truck. I think I still hold the record though with 7 girls in the cab:D . that was an interesting drive.
Andrew

PoorSvtman
11-19-2003, 10:06 PM
Yea so far ive had 3 girls total. :( Hopefully there will be more in the future.

microsuck
11-20-2003, 12:07 AM
Yea so far ive had 3 girls total. :( Hopefully there will be more in the future.tips from a pro: you need to acquire smaller girls. 100lb cheerleaders work nicely for me. it makes for a noizy ride though.
Andrew