PDA

View Full Version : Someones talking about your truck

StormShadow
11-21-2003, 07:49 PM
Saw someones truck on Nloc today. http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57854

I see a PR sticker too. :tu:

tliss
11-21-2003, 07:52 PM
Saw someones truck on Nloc today. http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57854

I see a PR sticker too. :tu:
That's unsane Wayne's (andy_cain) ride!

Tom

StormShadow
11-21-2003, 07:53 PM
Well, he has just reached celebrity status, or something.

dboat
11-21-2003, 09:11 PM
must be an old pic of his though.. he has clears on the corners now..

andy_cain
11-21-2003, 10:10 PM
Damn, that was taken right before Summer, wonder if it is posted in the gallery here, ,aybe someone borrowed the shot....who knows, along as it isn't negative pablicity...it's all good:tu:

Dana:
Those are the same lights it has now:confused: should be same as yours.
Only difference is that mine now has the lightning logo over the Ford badge and the 2nd 11 sec. sticker in the window.:beer:

Silver_2000
11-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Damn, that was taken right before Summer, wonder if it is posted in the gallery here, ,aybe someone borrowed the shot....who knows, along as it isn't negative pablicity...it's all good:tu:

Dana:
Only difference is that mine now has the lightning logo over the Ford badge and the 2nd 11 sec. sticker in the window.:beer:
They stole the shot and posted it there.... Makes me want to permanently watermark all the pictures

Doug

blueoval01
11-21-2003, 10:32 PM
They stole the shot and posted it there.... Makes me want to permanently watermark all the pictures

Doug Damn HOOO's :Bullshit

dboat
11-22-2003, 02:28 AM

Dana:
my bad, I thought you had the clear rears like on mine. you still have the stockers then?

andy_cain
11-22-2003, 01:17 PM
Dana:
The confusion here is that there are (2) two different trucks pictured....mine is the one with the PR sticker and the CLEAR LIGHTS on the bottom.
I have no idea who the top truck pictured belongs to:beer:
MIne is the "SHINNEY" one:rll:

dboat
11-22-2003, 05:13 PM
Dana:
The confusion here is that there are (2) two different trucks pictured....mine is the one with the PR sticker and the CLEAR LIGHTS on the bottom.
I have no idea who the top truck pictured belongs to:beer:
MIne is the "SHINNEY" one:rll:
Thanks, lets me know how f'in observant I am... I thought it was the same truck and when I saw the tail lights on the first one I made the mental leap...
:hammer:

Thanks for pointing out that your trucks shines almost as good as one with S100 on it.. you must be a Zainy user.. LOL:evil