PDA

View Full Version : Gangsta Truck Gets New Exhaust

Flats Man
11-23-2003, 08:32 PM
I brought my Supercrew out from Florida and sent an inquiry to L8 APEX about a SIDO exhaust. When I arrived in Dallas last night, there was a message that all the parts were there and we were set for 10:00 this morning. This is a public thanks for a job very well done. I wish we had Terry out in Florida for our Club Members there. Again Terry, it was great visiting with you and thanks for the great job on the "Gangsta Truck."

Nuhklz
11-23-2003, 08:45 PM
I brought my Supercrew out from Florida and sent an inquiry to L8 APEX about a SIDO exhaust. When I arrived in Dallas last night, there was a message that all the parts were there and we were set for 10:00 this morning. This is a public thanks for a job very well done. I wish we had Terry out in Florida for our Club Members there. Again Terry, it was great visiting with you and thanks for the great job on the "Gangsta Truck."
:bows :bows

L8 APEX
11-23-2003, 09:26 PM
Thanks Fred, you may be my favorite Glenn:beer: . I thought you would only be here Sat-Sun so I got it done today, I should have know it was this Sat to next Sunday:hammer: . Also glad I could fix your door speaker, 1500 miles with no tunes isn't any fun:twitch: . That is a Gangsta truck!

PS: I will come down for some fishing and margarita's next year:tu:

Flats Man
11-23-2003, 09:43 PM
Hope you can make it to Florida for a little break. I did forget to mention that I had a sound and video system installed in the truck just before this trip. I am traveling with my Mother-in-law and my Wife so I NEEDED onboard entertainment! Yes, I am also a Saint! Anyway, apparentally when I lowered my driverside window, I unplugged the speaker. Terry had that fixed in a flash!Now my speaker will be working on the trip home! Thanks again Terry and Doug can tell you about the margaritas! lol

blueoval01
11-23-2003, 10:55 PM
Fred, you gotta freakin' kick-a$$ truck there. :tu:
It was great to finally meet the other "Urban legend". :bows
......... or something .....

Flats Man
11-24-2003, 08:02 AM
Thanks Mark, It was great to meet you too. I sure wish I had not driven Terry's Vette to breakfast at "Judy's." An Old Guy could get used to something like that! The last Vette I drove was a 1972 and it was pretty much a Dog. Thanks for the "loaner" Terry!

Flats Man
11-24-2003, 08:27 PM
Hey Terry, my Son took these today.

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/33IMG_4610-med.JPG

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/33IMG_4609-med.JPG

blueoval01
11-24-2003, 08:58 PM
Nice stuff, Fred.
Hold on.
Isn't your Mother-n-Law suppost to be in one of these shots??? :rolleyes: