PDA

View Full Version : Accident on GW Bush

TP Derrick D
11-24-2003, 10:09 AM
There was a Black or True Blue Gen2 L in an accident on the GW Bush frwy in Carrollton this morning .I saw it on the Fox 4 High above the Metroplex helicopter report @ around 7:30 am . The front was all smashed and I assume the radiator was busted because you could see the liquid running from under the truck. Didn't look major as far as injuries just a lot of bent & broken front end parts. And a heart ,if it was mine. Anyone here? Hope it wasn't you Tom or Wayne. hope all is well who ever it was.

andy_cain
11-24-2003, 10:19 AM
At 7:30 in the morning it is not likely you would ever see my truck (unless I was just getting home :beer: ). :rll:

Nope, my baby is tucked away in the warm; carpeted garage undergoing some "cosmetic bling".

Hope it was nobodys from here...is it bad to wish it were a "poser" Lightning :nono:
It could be Tom, Crawford,or Andrew though, those guys are all respectable workers with "standard business hours"... who can't sit in their long johns playing on the computer all day and running conference calls :D

REXRENEGADE
11-24-2003, 11:01 AM
I live in Far North Dallas right by the 190 and Preston and It was not ME!

TP Derrick D
11-24-2003, 11:16 AM
At 7:30 in the morning it is not likely you would ever see my truck (unless I was just getting home :beer: ). :rll:

Nope, my baby is tucked away in the warm; carpeted garage undergoing some "cosmetic bling".

Hope it was nobodys from here...is it bad to wish it were a "poser" Lightning :nono:
It could be Tom, Crawford,or Andrew though, those guys are all respectable workers with "standard business hours"... who can't sit in their long johns playing on the computer all day and running conference calls :D
Hey Wayne, Glad it wasn't you and hope it wasn't anyone we know, I saw it wasn't you a few mins.after I posted that when I read about your shark. It was posted around the same time I posted ,so I knew then it wasn't you.

tliss
11-24-2003, 11:27 AM
Nope, wasn't me. I drove my truck in today with no issues. I come straight down 75, so I was nowhere near that area this morning. Thanks for the concern. Hopefully it wasn't anyone from here, though.

Tom

andy_cain
11-24-2003, 11:31 AM
I am lucky if I am awake by 8:00 AM, and in my wildest dream can not fathom being in traffic in my Lightning at 7:30 AM ... that all sounds like a bad dream to me :hammer:
Here is to hopeing it was a "poser" and not one of ours :beer:

TXBLU
11-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Not mine either. Hope no one was hurt...:(

microsuck
11-24-2003, 12:09 PM
still alive and boostin here:tu:

True Blue Aggie
11-24-2003, 02:07 PM
Not me.....

Crawford
11-24-2003, 02:13 PM