PDA

View Full Version : Wayne!!!!!!!!! How about posting some pics of....

03LightningRocks
11-25-2003, 11:51 PM
your new consol mod.

It looks good Wayne.:tu:

El Capitan chairs should have been the seats that came on these trucks.

Good seeing you today. I thought maybe that new wife of yours had you tied up in the garage or something.

Thanks for bringing me that Shirt.:D
Later,
Rocks:beer:

blueoval01
11-26-2003, 12:04 AM
Unsane Wayne got married, Again?? :eek2:
Holy Jeez ......

03LightningRocks
11-26-2003, 12:10 AM
Holy Jeez ......

He didn't tell me it was a secret:eek2: . I hope I have not caused a stir in the land.

Rocks:vomit:

Silver_2000
11-26-2003, 12:34 AM
:eek2: . I hope I have not caused a stir in the land.

Rocks:vomit:
Rocks cause a stir ? NEVER

dboat
11-26-2003, 05:05 AM
Holy Jeez ......
He's getting married in Feb...

tliss
11-26-2003, 06:51 AM
He's getting married in Feb...WHAT????? :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: I thought he learned his frickin lesson.

Something is not right in the world. Maybe it's a sign of the second coming of Christ. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna be sick :vomit: .

Tom

98Cobra
11-26-2003, 08:56 AM
He's getting married in Feb...
Bbbbut, what about the lake Wayne...WHAT ABOUT THE LAKE?

Unless you are buying a boat in Feb. and "marrying" the lake, so to speak. :D

andy_cain
11-26-2003, 09:32 AM
Here is the center console pics.
No problem on the lake...she can either dance or take pics:rll:
"WE" would both like to be at the lake this summer and plan on accepting invitations every chance we get.
Who wouldn't want to go to "Mardigra on the water":beer:
I plan on bringing her to the meetings as well:tu:

microsuck
11-26-2003, 01:11 PM
Here is the center console pics.
No problem on the lake...she can either dance or take pics:rll:
"WE" would both like to be at the lake this summer and plan on accepting invitations every chance we get.
Who wouldn't want to go to "Mardigra on the water":beer:
I plan on bringing her to the meetings as well:tu:wayne, I think its cute how you can have a carbon fiber center console with flush fit AFR gauge and Nitrous press gauge and have the SVT logo that lights up with the dash and replace the seats for the dual captains chairs....... but you still use the cig plug for your V1.:rll:

PoorSvtman
11-26-2003, 01:22 PM
NICE!. Did you redo the pass seat yourslef, or did you use a shop. Ive been thinking about doing it to mine. Any info you can pass on would be great.

andy_cain
11-26-2003, 01:46 PM
wayne, I think its cute how you can have a carbon fiber center console with flush fit AFR gauge and Nitrous press gauge and have the SVT logo that lights up with the dash and replace the seats for the dual captains chairs....... but you still use the cig plug for your V1.:rll:
I know:hammer: I need to wire it in, but I also like being able to take it from the Lightning to the Porsche as the visor clip doesn't really work in the Porsche and I don't like how it "doesn't" fit in the Lightning well enough to hold it in place during a fast corner.:mad:
Being a "99" mine doesn't have the overhead console to wire it into the power there so I need to run down the pillar with the wires:flaming:

microsuck
11-26-2003, 02:13 PM
I know:hammer: I need to wire it in, but I also like being able to take it from the Lightning to the Porsche as the visor clip doesn't really work in the Porsche and I don't like how it "doesn't" fit in the Lightning well enough to hold it in place during a fast corner.:mad:
Being a "99" mine doesn't have the overhead console to wire it into the power there so I need to run down the pillar with the wires:flaming:I have upgraded my model so many times that I have about 3-4 of each type of mount. let me know if you need an extra one.
you should just put a hard wired V1 in each car, I had one in my truck and bike. I dont have one on this bike, but im not to worried:evil . you will want to secret mount your porsche one so it wont get jacked when the top is down at the store.
Andrew