PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

PoorSvtman
11-27-2003, 03:30 PM
Hope everyone is having a good thanksgiving :beer: .

Its just me and my mom this year so all i have done is lay around and be lazy. That and this is the frist time in years to have a 4 day weekend of complete lazyness. :burnout:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

cpeapea
11-27-2003, 08:59 PM
happy Turkey Day. im stuck home alone because my family left and i was going to go too but i cant im on call. damn. no turkey for me

PoorSvtman
11-27-2003, 09:05 PM
Mom cooked spahgehtti (spelling?), and garlic bread.

Some thanksgiving meal huh. LOL. :d .

03LightningRocks
11-27-2003, 09:26 PM
happy Turkey Day. im stuck home alone because my family left and i was going to go too but i cant im on call. damn. no turkey for me
That sux, Gavin. 4 years ago, my two kids and I decided that we would go out for Thanksgiving. We didn't really think about where we would go ahead of time. So we all wake up Thanksgiving day at about 1 pm....we all get dressed and get out of the house by 3pm. Shiot...we couldn't find anything open. We ended up back at the house, all laughing our asses off about the fact that we where eating, Jack In The Box tacos for Thanksgiving day dinner.:rll:

Rocks:d

skalywags
11-28-2003, 12:06 AM
i went through that same thing a couple years ago. My sons and I rode around looking and looking, I think we ended up with What-a-burger. It seems there are some places open now, because I saw people at some of teh restaaurants that I drve by today.
Any way, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm jealous of ya'll with the 4 day weekend. I work tomorrow, then off to East texas to ride the dirt bike.

L8 APEX
11-28-2003, 02:50 AM
Good day here, didn't get food poisoning, nobody got shot, and made it home safe.