PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Andrew

andy_cain
11-30-2003, 05:28 PM
Not 10 minutes after you left, Allen PD dropped by to visit me...:hammer:
Too much apartment living for you buddy....the good thing is he really liked my "L" and said he couldn't do anything unless he saw you do it anyway but had to show up to satisfy the neighbors call:bs
Told him you were just some "young punk kid" that stopped by:rll:

dboat
11-30-2003, 05:41 PM
Not 10 minutes after you left, Allen PD dropped by to visit me...:hammer:
Too much apartment living for you buddy....the good thing is he really liked my "L" and said he couldn't do anything unless he saw you do it anyway but had to show up to satisfy the neighbors call:bs
Told him you were just some "young punk kid" that stopped by:rll:
what did Andrew do "THIS TIME?"....:rll:

microsuck
11-30-2003, 05:44 PM
my bad. I had a feeling that party was about to get busted:beer: . I guess my lil tire spinning, blower squealing, sideways through the alley, stunt wasnt too popular with the local neighborhood watch soccer moms .:D I will have to be more careful when I am over there, that is if I'm not banned from the wayne mannor now.:hammer:
Andrew.
ps, thanks for the couch, it looks great!

andy_cain
11-30-2003, 05:47 PM
He did his Dale Earnhart impression in my alley:hammer:
Cop was really cool though, shot the **** with Trevor and I for about 20 minutes and discussed laser jamers and governors on police cars:tu:

dboat
11-30-2003, 05:52 PM
He did his Dale Earnhart impression in my alley:hammer:
Cop was really cool though, shot the **** with Trevor and I for about 20 minutes and discussed laser jamers and governors on police cars:tu:
Wayne, that sounds cool. What did he say about laser jammers?

drop me an email and let Kim and I know how things are going?

Dana