PDA

View Full Version : Carpeting the Snug Lid, Alpine the Creator II

jcblack
11-30-2003, 10:10 PM
I saw a post about this the other day and it was ironic because Jeff and I were just talking about doing his. The very same day, that is what we did. Check it out. Alpine the Creator is back.

jcblack
11-30-2003, 10:17 PM
I saw a post about this the other day and it was ironic because Jeff and I were just talking about doing his. The very same day, that is what we did. Check it out. Alpine the Creator is back.
one more

Alpine
11-30-2003, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the garage and the help Jake,Steve,and Melissa.:tu: More how to,s for little money to come. Jake is about to acquire the necessary equipment to do fiberglass work at home, right Jake? Then we will really go crazy. If anyone needs anything glassed, or some custom work,(if we can purchase the necessary equipment) Jake is the man. His buddy Jeff can do some unbelieveable paint work also. The next how to will be Jakes 10# pulley install....:eek2: :eek2::rll:

jcblack
11-30-2003, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the garage and the help Jake,Steve,and Melissa.:tu: More how to,s for little money to come. Jake is about to acquire the necessary equipment to do fiberglass work at home, right Jake? Then we will really go crazy. If anyone needs anything glassed, or some custom work,(if we can purchase the necessary equipment) Jake is the man. His buddy Jeff can do some unbelieveable paint work also. The next how to will be Jakes 10# pulley install....:eek2: :eek2::rll:
10# my ass. Thank you Jeffner.

02BOLT
11-30-2003, 11:31 PM
Nice job fellas. When we gonna do mine?:D

:burnout:

jcblack
11-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Nice job fellas. When we gonna do mine?:D

:burnout:
I would feel honored to place my hands on Robs truck. Last time when I put his sticker on, I could feel the heat from his eyes on my neck. HE WAS WATCHIN. You know I Luv Ya Bro.

02BOLT
11-30-2003, 11:44 PM
I would feel honored to place my hands on Robs truck. Last time when I put his sticker on, I could feel the heat from his eyes on my neck. HE WAS WATCHIN. You know I Luv Ya Bro.

:beer:

skalywags
12-01-2003, 12:43 AM
would that "unbelieveabe paint work" include something as minor as scatch touch ups? i have a couple good ones that I just got on my truck, that I am wanting to get fixed.

PoorSvtman
12-01-2003, 12:50 AM
Looks good. :tu:

If you ever need a truck to test stuff out on let me know. Im always up for trying new stuff.

By the way nice 'tv' setup you got going on. I didnt relize how close you live to me. Im just down the highway on sublett :beer:

Alpine
12-01-2003, 09:25 PM

If you ever need a truck to test stuff out on let me know. Im always up for trying new stuff.

By the way nice 'tv' setup you got going on. I didnt relize how close you live to me. Im just down the highway on sublett :beer:we were thinking about making a lightning convertible and I think your truck would be perfect. I bought a torch at home depot that I have been wanting to try!:evil :evil

jcblack
12-01-2003, 09:29 PM
would that "unbelieveabe paint work" include something as minor as scatch touch ups? i have a couple good ones that I just got on my truck, that I am wanting to get fixed.
No, I dont think that he is big on paint touch-ups. I think is is more into big jobs.

jcblack
12-01-2003, 09:30 PM

By the way nice 'tv' setup you got going on. I didnt relize how close you live to me. Im just down the highway on sublett :beer:Thanks for the props on the T.V. setup. I think that we might have the next A-Town meeting at my house. Maybe watch the game over here or something.

Alpine
12-01-2003, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the props on the T.V. setup. I think that we might have the nest A-Town meeting at my house. My watch the game over here or something. Ames here! You typing english brother? :rll:

02BOLT
12-01-2003, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the props on the T.V. setup. I think that we might have the next A-Town meeting at my house. Maybe watch the game over here or something.

SAWEET! The lady across the street ought to LOVE that!!:d

jcblack
12-01-2003, 11:47 PM
SAWEET! The lady across the street ought to LOVE that!!:d
Maybe you should take her for a ride in your truck. She might actually like it. Old bag.

PoorSvtman
12-02-2003, 09:21 AM
we were thinking about making a lightning convertible and I think your truck would be perfect. I bought a torch at home depot that I have been wanting to try!:evil :evil

Sweet! But i might have to pass this time.

:beer:

PoorSvtman
12-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Maybe you should take her for a ride in your truck. She might actually like it. Old bag.

Or do what i did. When me and all my friends still had our hondas we allways got crap from my neighbors. Always called the cops etc. So one night about 10 about 40 of us cruised down my street. Never had a problem after that. :burnout: