PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Dyno in Arlington Area

scott015
12-08-2003, 10:55 AM
i would like to get truck dyno'd and see the A/F ratio so i know when I get the new chip or get mine reprogrammed...

where in my area is cheapest place?

StormShadow
12-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Everyone seems to be going to Kwik Kar in Richardson $40 for 3 pulls plus a/f

02BOLT
12-08-2003, 11:44 PM
Everyone seems to be going to Kwik Kar in Richardson $40 for 3 pulls plus a/f
Alamo Motorsports is the only dyno in the Arlington area that has an A/F graph that I'm aware of. I believe they charge on par with the other shops...around $50 for three pulls. They are primarily a ricer shop, but the guy that runs it seems to be a pretty good fella. They are in the general vicinity of California/Cooper. You can get it dynoed there or you'll have to drive to N. Dallas. Speedworks in Lewisville, Kwik Kar in Richardson or, Lone Star Performance in Garland, which is hard to do on a weekday.

I'm considering re-dynoing this week, cause I need to see exactly what this new file I'm running is up to in terms of A/F. Let me know, maybe we can meet at Alamo.

Later,
Rob:burnout:

scott015
12-09-2003, 08:55 AM
ya i think NOT driving to NDallas is prolly worth $20....

let me know when ya wanna go up there to Alamo....

PoorSvtman
12-09-2003, 12:17 PM
Alamo Motorsports is the only dyno in the Arlington area that has an A/F graph that I'm aware of. I believe they charge on par with the other shops...around $50 for three pulls. They are primarily a ricer shop, but the guy that runs it seems to be a pretty good fella. They are in the general vicinity of California/Cooper. You can get it dynoed there or you'll have to drive to N. Dallas. Speedworks in Lewisville, Kwik Kar in Richardson or, Lone Star Performance in Garland, which is hard to do on a weekday.

I'm considering re-dynoing this week, cause I need to see exactly what this new file I'm running is up to in terms of A/F. Let me know, maybe we can meet at Alamo.

Later,
Rob:burnout:

All i have to say is dont go to Alamo. You might think hes a good guy but i was and still deal with imports alot and he will rip you off in a heart beat. Has riped a few friends and me off.

Also Redline thats right around the corner has a dyno. Its also a import shop that i use alot. but ive seen old skool camaros and such there so i dyno.

scott015
12-09-2003, 01:11 PM
i just called alamo and he said its $150/hour

scott015
12-09-2003, 01:15 PM
just called that redline performance and they said $65 for 3 pulls..... then i asked if we can get a discount if i brought a few buddies..... he said if i brought someone who knew how to run the machine we could do 3 for $100... but if we need assistance... then he said probably no deal

scott015
12-09-2003, 02:06 PM
dos anyone know how to run one of those things?

PoorSvtman
12-09-2003, 05:40 PM
just called that redline performance and they said $65 for 3 pulls..... then i asked if we can get a discount if i brought a few buddies..... he said if i brought someone who knew how to run the machine we could do 3 for $100... but if we need assistance... then he said probably no deal

Ill have to call up there and see if the guy that used to roll with us way back in the day still works there. see if he can help us out.