PDA

View Full Version : Just getting my 'who are you' post out of the way

PoorSvtman
12-08-2003, 07:44 PM
Ive been seeing a few Ls out in burleson and

Ive seen a few Ls out here in burleson. I see a Red L (unsure of year) but has a cowl hood and i believe a billet grill. See him most of the time on alsbury in my rear view mirror.

Also see a 99-00 black L always dirty and it sits pretty low.

So any of them you guys?

bobbywade69
12-08-2003, 09:23 PM
I live in burleson I drive an 00 Red L billet grille no cowl hood, the red L u saw was I think jason he lives behide Jack-in-the-box in burleson, I've never seen the black one, there are about 5 L's in burleson.

PoorSvtman
12-09-2003, 10:08 AM
I live in burleson I drive an 00 Red L billet grille no cowl hood, the red L u saw was I think jason he lives behide Jack-in-the-box in burleson, I've never seen the black one, there are about 5 L's in burleson.
I see the black one every few months. But i think i saw u last friday when i was at the bank on the corner of alsbury

microsuck
12-09-2003, 10:13 AM
well there is two less now. RC's tru blu is pretty much sold and I havent lived there in over a year. Mom and Pop do, so I am there everynow and then. If you are lucky, you might get a sightning.:D

I forgot who owns the red one with the hood, but I do remember he graduated the same year as me. I think RC will remember. None of us had ours when in HS so it is hard to remember who is who. RC and I just happened to be friends before the L's, but I wasnt with the other guy and dont remeber him.
Andrew

PoorSvtman
12-09-2003, 12:13 PM
Mom and Pop do, so I am there everynow and then. If you are lucky, you might get a sightning.

Yea i already know what yoru L looks like and feels like doing 10MPH in a parking lot. It was hard not to goose it when i was behind my shop :burnout:

By the way hows the sticker? ;)

microsuck
12-09-2003, 01:05 PM
Yea i already know what yoru L looks like and feels like doing 10MPH in a parking lot. It was hard not to goose it when i was behind my shop :burnout:

By the way hows the sticker? ;)hehe, actually yesterday was kind of interesting. I went back by the jiffy lube to talk to the inspector with the hope of getting my $40 refunded. I told him that the tint was on there when I bought it a year ago in nov and it had just been inspected because it would expire next year in Nov. but he told me that it had a 2 year inspection sticker on it and that ford lied to me about "just doing it" I just happened to buy it on its 1 year anniversary. I told him that two dealerships told me it was okay (the one i bought it from, and yours) and he said it was still illegal. A-hole. I told him his meter must have been out of calibration cause I doubt the jiffy lube has better equipment than two dealerships. he showed me in the test glass and it was off by 1%. then I got him good. he said his truck windows were 30% and I said "well do you mind putting it on your truck" it came back at 75%. what a douchebag.

PoorSvtman
12-09-2003, 05:36 PM
hehe, actually yesterday was kind of interesting. I went back by the jiffy lube to talk to the inspector with the hope of getting my $40 refunded. I told him that the tint was on there when I bought it a year ago in nov and it had just been inspected because it would expire next year in Nov. but he told me that it had a 2 year inspection sticker on it and that ford lied to me about "just doing it" I just happened to buy it on its 1 year anniversary. I told him that two dealerships told me it was okay (the one i bought it from, and yours) and he said it was still illegal. A-hole. I told him his meter must have been out of calibration cause I doubt the jiffy lube has better equipment than two dealerships. he showed me in the test glass and it was off by 1%. then I got him good. he said his truck windows were 30% and I said "well do you mind putting it on your truck" it came back at 75%. what a douchebag.

Yea your tint is totaly legal. His batteries are probly low in the tint gauge deal. But what can ya do you know.

PoorSvtman
12-09-2003, 05:38 PM

Didnt you just get a tranny build from Terry. Id like to feel how it shifts and stuff. Maybe we can meet up one day. :beer:

bobbywade69
12-09-2003, 06:09 PM
Yea the master Mr. T built my tranny, I I'll have to catch u some time I'll give u a ride, I think u will like hoe it shifts nice and firm through every gear even overdrive.

PoorSvtman
12-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Yea the master Mr. T built my tranny, I I'll have to catch u some time I'll give u a ride, I think u will like hoe it shifts nice and firm through every gear even overdrive.

Good Deal. Thats one of the mods on the top of my list. Im at lynn smith chev (back in the RV center) Im there all day so whenever.

Mike