PDA

View Full Version : Hallsville Sat Dec 13th

StormShadow
12-08-2003, 09:28 PM
As the title states, we are planning on heading to Hallsville on Sat. So far I know Ron is going and possible Justin. Anyone esle is welcome to go just post here so we kinda know who to expect. We will probably meet at the same place ya'll met last weekend. This would be a good chance to get some runs in for some of the new guys.

03LightningRocks
12-08-2003, 10:13 PM
As the title states, we are planning on heading to Hallsville on Sat. So far I know Ron is going and possible Justin. Anyone esle is welcome to go just post here so we kinda know who to expect. We will probably meet at the same place ya'll met last weekend. This would be a good chance to get some runs in for some of the new guys.

Hey Adam,

Now for the reason I gave Tom the weather links...LOL. The weather is showing showers for Hallsville on Saturday. We need to keep an eye on this. One lesson I learned about Hallsville last Spring. They have real trouble getting that track dried out after rain. It has that darned low spot in it that leaches water after rain.

Rocks:(

Frank02L
12-09-2003, 12:29 PM
If my wife's college graduation wasnt this weekend, I'd make the trip down there again. I should have my new drag suspension on the front of it then. Testing begins.

03LightningRocks
12-10-2003, 07:10 PM
We may be in trouble, Adam. The weather is not promising good things for Saturday.

Earlier this year I went out there after it had rained the day before. They couldn't get the water to quit seeping up from under the track, so it was one very long run for nada.

If it is raining I will probably not go. They have burned me once on this already.

StormShadow
12-10-2003, 11:47 PM
Rain hell. I heard it was gonna sleet.

03LightningRocks
12-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Rain hell. I heard it was gonna sleet.
I just checked the weather again....jezus harold christ....now it is just chance of rain and 53 degrees..:bs

We'll just have to watch it. If it does rain Friday night...I'll probably pass.

Rocks:nana2

StormShadow
12-11-2003, 08:49 PM
We better go. :hammer: I put in my 9 hours of OT already so that I can be assured that I'm off on Sat. Oh well. If we don't go then I'll pick up my mustang on Sat instead of Sunday.

03LightningRocks
12-12-2003, 07:35 PM
We better go. :hammer: I put in my 9 hours of OT already so that I can be assured that I'm off on Sat. Oh well. If we don't go then I'll pick up my mustang on Sat instead of Sunday.

I don't believe I am going to go. That track is really bad about water. It seeps up from under it, because of that low spot.

If they do open it, it will be real darned slick and a bit of a challenge to keep on.

StormShadow
12-12-2003, 07:59 PM
ok lets start a thread for next weekend.

L1nt2B
12-12-2003, 08:55 PM
I could probably join ya ll next week

03LightningRocks
12-12-2003, 09:00 PM
I could probably join ya ll next week
Here is a thread that is already cooking. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3890

I won't be able to make that trip. I have to cruise out of town that week end. My kids get to turn the place into "party town"...LOL.

Rocks:tu: