PDA

View Full Version : Up at 4am

L8 APEX
12-10-2003, 05:37 AM
I have been fighting a sore throat and cough since Hallsville:hammer: . I can't sleep tonight been up since 3am. I decided to raid the med cabinet. I found some well aged NyQuil of JAN01exp vintage. It kind of made a fizzing/steaming when you poured it:confused: . I feel like crap so I take it anyways. I still don't feel much better, but I am having some nice tracers and mirage. Nect is the old Tequila:beer: . I jus wan to get som slep!:crying: Hey, mabe I am feering beter:eek2: .

99WhiteBeast
12-10-2003, 06:13 AM
Hope you get feeling better- not good taking expired drugs:hammer:

I too am up but its 12:15pm Belgium time- 5:15 am in the states

Nuhklz
12-10-2003, 07:59 AM
I have been fighting a sore throat and cough since Hallsville:hammer: . I can't sleep tonight been up since 3am. I decided to raid the med cabinet. I found some well aged NyQuil of JAN01exp vintage. It kind of made a fizzing/steaming when you poured it:confused: . I feel like crap so I take it anyways. I still don't feel much better, but I am having some nice tracers and mirage. Nect is the old Tequila:beer: . I jus wan to get som slep!:crying: Hey, mabe I am feering beter:eek2: .
Make sure the tequila hasn't expired and stay away from the worm:tu:.

Hope you feel better soon!

Silver_2000
12-10-2003, 10:11 AM
speaking from experience ... Expired Nyquil doesnt work as good as the new stuff... Mine Expired 2002 The new stuff was MUCH more effective.