PDA

View Full Version : Screwed Up thread title

03LightningRocks
12-14-2003, 09:14 AM
Terry,
Could you please do something about that gay thread title concerning your bottom.
I refuse to click on any thread that states, "Pics of My Bottom". Unless of coarse it is typed by a nice looking Female.

I am sure that Ronald has clicked on it numerous times with great disapointment. You shouldn't torture that man.

Rocks:nono:

L1nt2B
12-14-2003, 09:53 AM
:rll:

my2002lightning
12-14-2003, 10:18 AM
Terry,
Could you please do something about that gay thread title concerning your bottom.
I refuse to click on any thread that states, "Pics of My Bottom". Unless of coarse it is typed by a nice looking Female.

I am sure that Ronald has clicked on it numerous times with great disapointment. You shouldn't torture that man.

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/bangin.gifhttp://www.incredimail.com/images/splash/em2.gif

03'svtlight
12-14-2003, 10:47 PM
Terry,

hehe........... Rocks is kewl........ Have to go have a couple with him one day. :cool:

my2002lightning
12-14-2003, 11:56 PM
hehe........... Rocks is kewl........ Have to go have a couple with him one day. :cool:
T,

That's what the last guy said that got mixed up in another one of Rocks gay-triangle p#rn videos...

:evil :rll: :beer:

J/K...

03'svtlight
12-15-2003, 08:29 AM
T,

That's what the last guy said that got mixed up in another one of Rocks gay-triangle p#rn videos...

:evil :rll: :beer:

J/K...

03'svtlight
12-15-2003, 08:30 AM
:rll: :rll: :rll: :rll: :rll: :rll: :rll: :rll:

03LightningRocks
12-15-2003, 07:37 PM
Terry,

So Terry,

Are you going to fix that thread title?

Rocks