12-22-2003, 03:43 PM
I won
Just watch out for those short-busses! :eek:

Ronald

:D

PoorSvtman
12-22-2003, 05:56 PM
I won

everytime i move or help someone move i end up driving the uhaul and always race it and power brake it and smoke the crap outa the tires. There the same as rental cars. You have to play with them. :burnout:

microsuck
12-22-2003, 06:15 PM
i did rag the ********************************* out of it too. :evil I tried to do burn outs in it but i had the gas floored out and just enough brake to keep it from moving. no luck, couldent break it loose. just cookin the TC. it did have a 7.3L 460ci engine too. something about those dually rear tires keeps em planted. i may be the only one to successfully pull a six wheel drift in a u-haul through a turn without dumping it too. but, man, that thing was top-heavy:rll:

PoorSvtman
12-22-2003, 07:22 PM
i did rag the ********************************* out of it too. :evil I tried to do burn outs in it but i had the gas floored out and just enough brake to keep it from moving. no luck, couldent break it loose. just cookin the TC. it did have a 7.3L 460ci engine too. something about those dually rear tires keeps em planted. i may be the only one to successfully pull a six wheel drift in a u-haul through a turn without dumping it too. but, man, that thing was top-heavy:rll:

Yea it took awhile to get them to smoke. Took a lil water,mud and used oil but i got them to spin. :evil

blueoval01
12-22-2003, 07:31 PM
SOoooo, if you treat other people's property this way, how do you treat your own? :Bullshit

PoorSvtman
12-22-2003, 08:07 PM
SOoooo, if you treat other people's property this way, how do you treat your own? :Bullshit

Most of the stuff i did with rentals was when i was a lil younger and dumb (18 or so). The uhaul was more of a peer pressure thing. We just finished unloading and had to move it out of the front yard. I treat all my cars real good. I have bought all 4 of the cars i have owned.

But i get paid to be 'hard' on cars all day. Have to get make sure they shift for highways speeds,etc