PDA

View Full Version : Need 2 new muffs

QIK KAT
12-23-2003, 08:44 PM
I been hearing a lot of negative things about flow muffs. Can someone give me an idea on what to get?. I would like to hear a deep crisp rumble come out of these muffs.
:twitch:

L1nt2B
12-23-2003, 08:49 PM
I really like my Magnaflow DI/DO 18"

Nuhklz
12-23-2003, 08:54 PM
I been hearing a lot of negative things about flow muffs. Can someone give me an idea on what to get?. I would like to hear a deep crisp rumble come out of these muffs.
:twitch:
Talk to Terry www.performanceresearchonline.com (http://www.performanceresearchonline.com/) about a Magnaflow system. He offers two kinds (mild and wild). He put a mild on my truck a couple of weeks ago and the sound and performance is awesome :tu:.

QIK KAT
12-23-2003, 09:05 PM
Ya, i hear alot a good things about magnamuffs. Whats the cost & where do i go?. This is my Chistmas gift to my self along with a billet grill........... I think.:banana:

Nuhklz
12-23-2003, 09:19 PM
Scroll down to the performance research online forum and leave a post for Terry. While you're there, mouse around his web site and you'll find some info on the mags.

If he isn't at the mall hunting :D , he'll answer your post pronto.

L8 APEX
12-23-2003, 10:17 PM
I am about to start my Christmas shopping:hammer: Or just put it off until next year. I say buy the sound you want, if you are happy with Flows keep them:tu:

my2002lightning
12-23-2003, 11:03 PM
Ya, i hear alot a good things about magnamuffs. Whats the cost & where do i go?. This is my Chistmas gift to my self along with a billet grill........... I think.:banana:Nick,

Go with the PR/Big-Mouth "wild" setup from Terry/PR! It's deep/throaty and the exhaust note fits the L's "look".

... and don't listen to all these old-f^rts around here and go with the PR "mild" setup. They all ride the short-bus anyway...:D

http://members.roadfly.com/kyle_teichert/camp00.gif

I'm running the PR Big-Mouth and love it. I'll try to get an .mpg of my setup and post.

Ronald

Also, Nick... we have the same birth-date - March 31...

L8 APEX
12-23-2003, 11:08 PM
Damn I saw the title and expected to see some naked hoes:hammer:

Nuhklz
12-24-2003, 07:34 AM
Nick,

Go with the PR/Big-Mouth "wild" setup from Terry/PR! It's deep/throaty and the exhaust note fits the L's "look".

... and don't listen to all these old-f^rts around here and go with the PR "mild" setup. They all ride the short-bus anyway...:D

http://members.roadfly.com/kyle_teichert/camp00.gif

I'm running the PR Big-Mouth and love it. I'll try to get an .mpg of my setup and post.

Ronald

Also, Nick... we have the same birth-date - March 31...

Phhttt! :beer:

Nuhklz
12-24-2003, 07:45 AM
Damn I saw the title and expected to see some naked hoes:hammer:
:rll:
One track mind, bro! We have to find you some scrubs :tu: .

REXRENEGADE
12-24-2003, 09:55 AM
Get the Big Mouth set up from PR. I have the mildy (1 Muffler). If you want more of a louder aggressive rumble, the wildy set up has two mufflers. I do believe Ronald "Red Truck" Brown has a wildy and his neighbors really appreciate the noise it can make. Terry The Tuner of Performance Research will give you a great deal on cost. His work is EXCELLENT, ask any Talon Member.

Just My 2cents

Curtis J. :D