PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Pump Help...

Alpine
12-24-2003, 04:31 PM
Does anyone have a fuel pressure gauge that hooks up to the fuel rail that I could borrow. I think I might have a fuel pump problem. Terry has one but it is acting up on him. And yes, its a '00, I know that some have had some problems with the fuel pumps.:(

Have fuel pressure gauge, will travel.
Thanks,
Jeff.

PoorSvtman
12-24-2003, 06:01 PM
Does anyone have a fuel pressure gauge that hooks up to the fuel rail that I could borrow. I think I might have a fuel pump problem. Terry has one but it is acting up on him. And yes, its a '00, I know that some have had some problems with the fuel pumps.:(

Have fuel pressure gauge, will travel.
Thanks,
Jeff.

Damn should have made this post this morning or called me. I could have probly dug one up at work

Alpine
12-24-2003, 06:46 PM
Damn should have made this post this morning or called me. I could have probly dug one up at workAre you working Friday? Maybe I can come by your work the next time you go in.:tu:

PoorSvtman
12-25-2003, 03:16 PM
Are you working Friday? Maybe I can come by your work the next time you go in.:tu:

Im not totaly positive that we have one but i sure can look. Ill look and ask my shop foreman if we have one.

PoorSvtman
12-26-2003, 10:02 AM
Been here at work for bout 2 hours and havent found one yet but i havent gone to the other shop yet.

Ive never used one but it hooks up to the shcrader valve on the passanger side fuel rail?